Thursday, June 12, 2014

So, the mechanic asks the old doctor who was having his car serviced, "So Doc, I want you to take a peak at this here engine I'm workin' on.  Lookie here!  I tear into the heart of this hear engine, take out all its valves, clean 'um up real good, replace the bad ones, put 'um all back in and when I finish all of that it runs like a new one.  So let me ask ya, how come you live in that million dollar home and I live in a rented apartment near my work, when me and you are really doin' the same thing?"  Well the elderly old doctor leaned over, smiled and softly said to the mechanic, "Well Sunshine, you need to try doin' all that stuff you were talking about while the engine is still running."  And folks, that ain't no crap!

(IMPORTANT: If you wish to comment and do not see a comment box, then to leave a comment click on the "No Comments" or "5 Comments" below this article and a comment box will pop up.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.