Thursday, June 12, 2014

FBI

To my over 5,000 friends and additional page followers, I am sorry.  Yep, the FBI (Facebook Bureau of Indoctrination) has still got me in their FSP camp (free speech prison).  They had blocked me on April 30, 2014 for a 30 day sentence.  It has now been 47 days and they still have not released me.  I can, however, get on there to send private messages and "pokes", but that is it.  They even send me notices virtually everyday notifying me of why I haven't posted on my page.  LOL.  Of course, you cannot reply to their email notifications or I would gladly tell them WHY I have not posted on my page.  Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I am not ignoring you on purpose.  PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PASS THIS ON.

(IMPORTANT: If you wish to comment and do not see a comment box, then to leave a comment click on the "No Comments" or "5 Comments" below this article and a comment box will pop up.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.