Thursday, January 20, 2011

THE TRUTH ALWAYS SHOWS UP LIKE A “BAD HABIT”!


Yes, my friends, the truth does show up like a bad habit, but only if you think, you have a reason to hide from it!

Folks, I’m not much on this royalty baloney, but this Prince William cat sure did pick up some “good sense” from some where.  I mean, this ol’ boy has completely thrown the “cold shoulder” at Backstreet Barry and his lil’ darlin’ Mookie Michelle.  According to some “in the know”, she is about to bust a gut over this!  They say that Barry is runnin’ around like that little chicken hollerin’, “The sky is fallin’.  The sky is fallin.”  Mookie is on him like Pee Wee Herman on a theater seat!  This is the First Lady!  Barry knows, she, of all people, has to go to this shin dig!  He also knows, that if she doesn’t, he will have seven years of bad luck….from her!  
THEY GAVE BARRY & MICHELLE THE "GRAND" GESTURE!
You just gotta love ol’ Prince Willie.  Not only did he tell his handlers not to invite the Obama’s (Soetoro’s), but he did not let up on Michelle.  He stated, “He did not want Michelle Obama trying to pull her center of attention ploy trying to upstage Kate on Kate’s wedding day”.   Other sources stated that P-Willie said, “She may run Obama, but she doesn’t run him or England!”  I like the boy’s style, guys.

Of course, Barry and his Demoncrats would sure like to pull out the ol’ race card, like they abundantly do here in America, but that’s gonna be hard to do on this event.  Why?  Well, because Willie and Katie have already invited many other black heads of state and they are real black people, not just half white and half black, like Barry.

So, what is the reason Willie snubbed Barry and Michelle?  Some say Michelle called Willie’s Momma, the deceased Diana, an over-sexed clothes horse and that she was more popular than Diana.  Yes, the ol’ broad does have a mouth on her.  Others say, that Michelle milks all the attention at every function she attends and her lack of class.  Still others say, that it was because Barry did not bow to the Queen, but bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia just a few short days later.  Of course, then there was Michelle, not knowing the protocol of shaking hands, and putting her arm around the Queen.  A President’s wife should know this, and if she did, she was way out of line.  I guess the “ego” thing made her do it.  Oh, and if these are not enough to keep the Obama’s list, you have others.  Take the tacky gifts they gave the Queen.  The lavish booze parties at the Whitehouse, which just about all heads of state are aware of, could have played a role also.   

And then you have the issue of Barry’s birthplace, which might have played an unknown, HUGE role in Willie’s decision to snub them.  Think about it, Kenya was under British rule, at the time of Barry’s birth.  Does the Queen herself have access to his birth papers?  Could she even have a complete file on Barry and his family?  Maybe Willie knows about this and does not want an illegitimate president at his wedding.  They could be keeping this fact quite as a show of respect for America.  Maybe the CIA and FBI could look into to this.  Ha!  Yeah right!  I can just see lil’ Erick Holder jumpin’ right on this.

In light of all this hooplah over Barry’s birth, you have to wonder, since Barry’s father (?) and his mother (?) did not even live together or see each other, could there be another Barry’s father out there?  Hmm.  Everybody is concentratin’ on Soetoro, that they bypass the thought of someone else playin’ around with ol’ Ann Dunham.  I mean, the ol’ gal wasn’t the purest babe in the woods.  Heck, you could start with the name Dunham and move on to “Davis”.  What if they never got together, at all?  What if she just threw that name out there to sorta CYA?  CYA means Cover Your Behind only different.  Get my drift?  Where are the marriage records for them?  Seems like there are a whole bunch of rocks that nobody has bothered to turn over, concerning ol’ Barry and his kin.  Ol’ Frank Davis himself could be Big Daddy!  Boy, that would be a reason to do some record hidin’! 

Anyway, I think you guys can see why Prince William and Kate snubbed the Obama’s.  They appear to have AMPLE reasons.  Now, I just have to ask one important question, “When are we Americans going to snub the Obama’s?” 

I wish to thank both Joan Hodges and Robert Chamberlain for their contributions to this article.  I could not have done it without their help.  Thanks guys!      
                                                                                         
"I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a quran practicing muslim. They are my ENEMY! 

Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK

...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

8 comments:

  1. Prince William may be a lot of things, but he is not stupid. He is right to put as much distance between the himself and the Obama's race/class psycho-dramas that are destroying THIS country. You want black people at your wedding, invite an African. DUH! Barry and Michelle don't even know if they are American... so what are they? Confused and dangerous. I wouldn't invite them to my wedding either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. - Way to go Gerald! My daughter's maid of honor was black. Not anything like the Obama's. She knew where she came from and was proud to say it! The Obama's heritage blows like the wind! Thanks for the educated comment, Gerald.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Blackie O can't campare to Jackie O

    NEVER

    ReplyDelete
  4. - Anonymous - you can do better than bringin' "race" into it. Personally, I do not like or care for either one. Obama or Jackie. Obama is a lying puppet and Jackie is an elitist. Both classes hurt our country.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really didn't mean to bring race into it. Blackie O comment was said by "Joan Rivers" and I thought it was funny. I don't like either one either. JFK is one of the reasons for all the union problems.I just don't know what more it will take to bring Obama up for impeachment. All the facts are out there and can be proved. It will take 20 yrs to right this country, and get rid of the commies in government.
    I am a Patriot and a constitutional Patriot. We are being distroyed from with-in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. - Amen brother and thanks for settin' me straight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. John: I am "tpgow" a female 71 years young and government is making me younger. Lock & Load. As I Said didn't mean to be racist, but some things need to be said.Been reading your blogs for a long time and send to like-minded people.
    Molen Labe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. - TPGOW - Let me rephrase what I said earlier, "AMEN SISTER!" Thanks for following and spreading the good word.

    ReplyDelete

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.