Monday, June 9, 2014

1418: AIN'T IT JUST THE WAY OF THINGS?

Ya know, thanks to a good friend of mine, I’ve done figured out that men really are very deep thinkers.  What he had to say made all the sense in the world to me.  In fact, at the risk of bein’ labeled one of them sorry male chauvinist, as his wife would say, I just believe that he has established a very clear point as to why men may just be smarter than women.  Now gals, y’all stay off my back okay.  Remember, don’t shoot the messenger.

Anyway, this friend of mine had just mowed his lawn, as we visited and we was sittin’ down in the backyard to a cold beer in the shade.  It was a beautiful afternoon and as we drank our brews he began to get into deep thought, kinda, off in da distance, if you understand.  Of course, his wife walked by and interrupted his solace and asked him, “Whatcha doin’?” and that’s when it come to him as he replied to his wife, “Nothin’”.  He told me John, the reason I told her “Nothin’” instead of tellin’ her that I was just thinkin’ is because she would’ve asked, “About what?”.  He said that at that point I would have to explain to her that men are deep thinkers about various topics which would lead to other questions. 

Finally He went on to tell me about an age old question in regards to men bein’ deep thinkers.  He said John, “Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?”  I said that I didn’t really know and haven’t givin’ it must thought.  He went on though,  “You see women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts.  Well, after a few beers, and some heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with the answer to that question.   Hands down, getting kicked in the nuts is way more painful than having a baby; and I’ll tell ya why.  Ya see John, a year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "Honey, it might be nice to have another child.", on the other hand John, ya ain’t never heard no guy say, "You know, I think I might like another kick in the nuts.", now, I rest my case about men bein’ deep thinkers.”  Then He just kinda looked at me sly like and said, “Don’t ya think it’s time for another beer John?”  To which I just said, “Yeah.”


Go ahead and laugh!  Y'all are sick of hearin' 'bout that jackass Obama anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.