Saturday, February 16, 2013

1178: DECIPHERIN'!

Now y’all try and stay with me while I try to figure out the current leader’s brand of government.  You see, acorrdin’ to him, everybody’s got to prove they got insurance, but not everybody has to prove that they are a dang citizen.  Then again, if you ain’t a dang citizen, well, you are gonna get you some free insurance.  Of course, that free insurance, which the non-citizens get, is gonna be paid for by the suckers, who are real citizens.  Confused?  Hell, how do you think I feel?  Makes ya wanna scratch your head some huh?  Oh well, like they say, “This is life in the big country today ‘cause nobody has the balls to correct things!”  

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.