Tuesday, November 24, 2009

OH WHAT AN EGO CAN DO: FROM A POOR BELIEVER, TO A TALK SHOW ATHEIST!


Bible Thumper?  No, I cannot say I am that.  Holy Roller?  No, not that either.  A 'Sit on the couch and pray that God provides everything for me' believer?  No, that ain't me either.  How 'bout a 'Believe what I believe or you will be doomed to hell', believer?  Can't say I'm that.  Okay, what about a 'Only a few will make it into heaven' believer?  No, I'm more positive than that, although, as much evil as I have seen in the last year, well, that statement may not be far off the mark. 

No sir, I consider my self a COMMON, down to earth, common sense ol' boy.  I believe in the teachings of the Bible and the Christian/Judeo, God Almighty.  I think, that anyone who believes otherwise is either very confused, swayed, and/or evil.  That ignorant little butterball, with a big mouth, money soaked brain, Obama fantasizing, buy your friends with money and gifts, Oprah says, and I quote, "Who you are requires NO belief.  Heaven is not a location, but refers to the inner realm of consciousness.  The man on the cross is an archetypal ( the original pattern or model of which all things of the same type are representations or copies) image.  He is every man and every women.  My mind is part of God's.  I am very holy.  My holiness is my salvation.  My salvation comes from me.  Let me remember, that there is no sin.  Do not make the pathetic error of "clinging to the old rugged cross."  The only message of the crucifixion is, that you can overcome the cross.  There is no Jesus."  DO WHAT?  What has this BROAD been sucking up her nose?  People actually have made her a so-called "STAR"?  Are there actually folks, here in the greatest country on earth, that actually buy this "HYPE"?  This Baloney?  Really?  There are?  Here is the video, just in case you can stand to watch, this blabbering bimbo!    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NizojZIX7Aw&feature=player_embedded

Yeah, I called her mean names and I enjoyed it.  I, very much, enjoy ridiculing pure EVIL!  So, get over it!  This is what we've come too, huh?  From forming OUR nation, on the laws of the ten commandments and the beliefs and teachings, of Almighty God to one single puny, corrupt, egotistical, self-promoting, poor excuse of a woman, spouting that, basically, SHE IS GOD?  God?  You can barely call her a human.

Look folks, seriously, we have got to quit putting these "celebrities" on a pedestal.  You and I both know, deep down, that they are nothing more than "rich trash".  Seriously, the bigger they get,  the more fame they achieve, the more money they make, and the more they are able to sway their flock, well, the trashier they get!  Most of these folks have no soul.  They are willing to SELL it for a leading role, a talk show, a sitcom, or anything else they can get those greedy little fingers on.  They will pretend to be for all kinds of charities, while getting a big fat cut of the action.  Some have even received more than the charities took in.  Really!  Virtually all of these, so-called, stars, will not lift one single finger for anybody, unless they get a cut or a guaranteed payment.   Our, forever absorbing, young minds are being immersed in this stuff daily.

What I'd really like to know, if these folks in television, on the movie screen, in the ACLU, in our education system, in government, well heck, in just about every aspect of our lives, believe that God is nothing, then why all the hoopla?  I mean, why bother removing his name from OUR buildings?  Why bother making a big deal, if folks pray in public?  Why bother trying to, virtually, remove God from anywhere in our sight?  Huh?  Can you tell me?  You believe that he is nothing!  You believe that he does not exist!  So, why all the fuss?  Why all the worry?  Why all the stress? 

Know what I think?  And keep in mind, that I am certainly no preacher, just a man.  I think, that the teachings in the Bible about the fight between GOOD and EVIL, may be upon us.  Now, I'm just saying.  Remember, I just try to break things down as simple as I can.  The reason I'm thinking this is because, at no time in history, has such a vast amount of people, been so concerned about a God, that they think does not exist.  You have the corrupt politicians, the Islams, the Atheists, most hard core liberals, Oprah and her two million idiots, and the list goes on and on and on.  All this sweat, work, stress, and dedication over defeating NOTHING.  Yes, they believe God is nothing.  Yet they want him gone.  Makes you wonder, huh?

Could it be, that they know he exists and they fear the heck out of him?  Could it be, that they are so GUILT stricken, that they cannot stand to look upon his name in signs and emblems?  Could it be, that they know time is running out and they have to CONVERT as many lost souls as they can before the battle begins?  You really have to wonder.  Is this the time the Bible teaches us about or will it still be later?  Do not say, that you know it is upon us because you do not know.  No one knows.  But the way folks are treating God, sure does make this old boy wonder and I never did that much, at least, not about the END.  I just didn't.  I always thought that it would never happen in my lifetime.  Now though, I'm not so sure.  However, I do know, that I am closer to God now, then I have ever been in my entire life and that feels good.  REAL GOOD.

So you guys and gals, that believe, well, rest easy.  The worst thing that can happen is, we'll all die and see each other in HEAVEN and that ain't no bad thing.  NO SIREE, BOB!  That ain't no bad thing.

....and there you have some more opinions from THE DUMB OL' EAST TEXAS BOY.  Oh, and yes, I'm praying with you, my friends.   I'm praying with you.              

11 comments:

  1. i agree with you completely and am willing to die for what i belive if that is what it comes to, either way we win, we either go be with Jesus or live here in a nation that God has redeemed. but i will not go silent!our lives, the lives of our children and their children are at stake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brother John,
    You are a good witness to what the ever expanding anti God conspiracy that has been in the works since the dawn of man in the garden of Eden. I don't think that Oprah believes that garbage she is spewing. Maybe she does, but there is a real possibility that she is likely a luciferian wrapped in athiest's clothing. Clearly, the people that are trying so hard to remove God Almighty from our society, do in fact, believe with great certainty in His existence. They continue to perpetuate their evil plan with great conviction, which is clear evidence of their knowledge of God. If they really did not believe in His existence, they would just "laugh it off" when they heard a Christian or a Jew speak of Him; they would have no logical reason to fight so hard against His existence. Did you ever notice that religions that believe in idols, or that have more than one God have never come under attack in the history of the world? NEVER!!! Of course they haven't; there is no need to attack them. They are already lost souls. The fallen one has them right where he wants them! It is only the religions that believe in the one true God that have been attacked since the dawn of time. It surely adds up. Keep the faith, as you are correct in your beliefs. If you were not correct, you would not be under attack. Fear nothing in this universe, except falling from God's faith. Nothing else is important. Period.
    Thanks for your post. It is now and always has been the duty of man to use logic and reason to gain the knowledge of truth. And truth comes from only one place...The Almighty God that so loved all of us that He gave His only begotten Son to us, and Jesus Christ, whom taught us the way to God's grace, and endured all of the pain of the world just to be able to endure all of the pain of the sins of all mankind. Through the true power of the love and the light of God, Jesus did in fact, and will in fact, absolve all of the sins of all men that are true in their heart in their belief in Him. That's just the way it is; and that's the power struggle between good and evil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FloridaTexan12/09/2009 7:58 PM

    I have never read such funny stuff and such serious stuff all in one place! I don't know whether to ROTFL or sit up straight in my chair and pay attention, haha! I could really get addicted to your "writings" or...er...er..."ramblings." Either way it's as great as a double decker sandwich. Love your "East Texas" humor and also your "sit up and pay attention" take on religion. I agree wholeheartedly with the accurate description of Oprah "braindead" Winfrey. BTW, my hometown is in East Texas, so I guess I understand your "funny-serious" writings after all. All I can say is.....keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GOOD WORDS, CARY. Very good words. God be with you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey FLORIDA TEXAS! Thanks for the support and I am so glad that you enjoyed the post. Just cared enough to send my very best. LOL. Stay tuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!! :-) I luv it when ANYONE stands up and puts the p.c. nazi fascists in their place, whether it is politicians or so-called celebrities like Winfrey. My nick name for her has been DOPEY
    OPIE and that was before I read this
    nonsense that she is spewing. She is
    totally deceived by satan and she is in for a rude awakening if she doesn't wake up and smell the coffee instead of the kool-aid, or whatever it is she's using to delete her brains!!

    It's not about whether she or any-one else agrees with US, but they believe what the WORD OF GOD says, because it is THEIR eternity
    that is on the line.

    Whether she's doing this just for her program or if she really BELIEVES this garbage is known only
    to God Himself, but if she CARES about where she is going when she leaves this world, she'd better de-nounce it and cry out to God for
    his mercy and grace and that He would open her eyes to the TRUTH, let alone all the people who actually watch her. Their eternal destination is on the line as well.
    One can only pray that God will open their eyes before it is too late....

    Read 2 Thess. 2:10-12. It is this kind of garbage which satan uses to
    deceive people and if they do not get saved before the rapture, they will end up believing the lies of the antichrist when he comes since they refused to believe the TRUTH of God's word.

    Read Rom.1:18 and 2 Cor.4:3,4, as well as 1 Cor.1:18.

    We are in the very end of this age
    and satan is getting very desperate
    --- He's in the 4th quarter and it's the two minute warning, so to speak, with no more time outs and no OT. He's making alot of stupid and obvious mistakes. He knows where he is headed for 1,OOO yrs and he wants to take everyone he can with him to hell....

    Jesus told Pilate in Jn.18:37 that
    everyone who is of the TRUTH listens to His voice. I didn't say that. Jesus did and He said that He
    spoke and did only what His Father
    was telling Him to speak.


    http://www.shema.com/marticles/marticles-015.php.

    ReplyDelete
  7. (Isaiah 54:17) No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is even truer today than when you wrote it. It also reminds me that I need to move closer to JESUS than I am right now. I have been "busy" doing HIS work (or so I thought) but I realize I may have been doing "HIS" work, but I left HIM out of my heart. ROLL AWAY THE STONE, LORD JESUS, and COME BACK IN! Please.

    ReplyDelete

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.