Monday, September 10, 2012

1019: SLIMIER THAN THE SNAKES THEY USE!


Here’s a booger for all you friends of Islam!  An ol’ Muslim boy had two daughters.  His wife divorced him.  He re-married.  He had a child with the new Mrs.  He then caught two cobras, as in very poisonous snakes, and put them in his two “original” daughters bed while they were sleeping.  You see, as a very well taught Muslim, he felt compelled to end all ties to the first Mrs.  Ain’t that a fairy tale?  I wished it was!

“According to ‘Al Youm Al Sabea’a’ newspaper, the three kids were found dead in their bed in Bani Mazar town of Al Minya governorate of upper Egypt. Forensic reports confirm the kids died due to snake poison. The man allegedly bought two cobras and let them bite the children while they were asleep so as not to be caught.”

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE:

*************************************************
EPILOGUE: 
Obama, you insignificant lil' flea, you cannot defeat me! I am backed by a fella, who had spikes driven in both hands and feet, then he was hung on timbers and the only thing holding him up were those spikes, then he was stabbed and given up for dead, then he was entombed, then he walked out of that tomb and ascended up into the sky and after all of that he still lives today! Yes, this is my backing! What's yours? George Soros? I am laughing whole-heartily right now! How small you really are Obama! Oh yeah, if you think this fella backing me is something, I just can't wait 'til you meet his father! Good luck, Hehehehehe! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.