Monday, September 10, 2012

1018: DESPERATION!


“Yeah, you see, there was just not enough women around.  I looked and looked and looked and could not find even one, who appealed to me.  I almost gave up, but then I thought, “Hey, I haven’t tried High School yet”, so I searched the schools, but to no avail!  Again, I was about to quit when it came to me, “Elementary Schools!”  Yep, that did it!  I found this cute lil’ twelve year old darlin’ and it was love at first sight!  Sure, I know, she’s twelve and I’m forty-five, but I’m in love…so I forced her to marry me!”

Hey, American moms!  You like that story?  No?  Well, y’all keep catering to Muslims and you will be confronted by this problem.  Yep, just keep it up!

“The British child brides: Muslim mosque leaders agree to marry girl of 12... so long as parents don't tell anyone.  Two imams were prepared to officiate wedding of underage girl!  More than 1,000 of the 8,000 forced marriages of Britons each year are believed to involve girls of 15 or under! | UPDATED: 18:53 EST, 9 September 2012 - British Muslim clerics are willing to carry out sharia marriages involving child brides as young as 12, an investigation has found.”

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE:  

************************************************* 
EPILOGUE: 
Obama, you insignificant lil' flea, you cannot defeat me! I am backed by a fella, who had spikes driven in both hands and feet, then he was hung on timbers and the only thing holding him up were those spikes, then he was stabbed and given up for dead, then he was entombed, then he walked out of that tomb and ascended up into the sky and after all of that he still lives today! Yes, this is my backing! What's yours? George Soros? I am laughing whole-heartily right now! How small you really are Obama! Oh yeah, if you think this fella backing me is something, I just can't wait 'til you meet his father! Good luck, Hehehehehe! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.