Monday, September 10, 2012

1020: PERPETUAL INFESTATION!


If you get enough cock roaches under one roof, well, you are gonna probably loose your house!  I’m talkin’ the White House guys!  You know, OUR HOUSE! 

An 80% increase in cock roaches, I mean Muslim delegates, since 2004 ain’t nothin’ to sneeze at!  Everywhere in America they are gaining foot holds.  Obama has made over one hundred thousand of these cock roaches, I mean Muslims, automatic citizens!  Are y’all even thinking about how many terrorists are among them or how many they are financing?  There are over thirty-five Muslim terrorists training camps, across fifteen States, right her in America!  This ain’t a good trend guys!

“The number of Muslim delegates attending the Democratic National Convention has quadrupled since 2004, according to a Muslim advocacy group.  The Washington-based Council on American-Islamic Relations counts more than 100 Muslim delegates representing some 20 states at the Democratic convention in Charlotte, N.C., this week. That’s up from 25 delegates in 2004, according to CAIR.  CAIR government affairs coordinator Robert McCaw said the numbers were “a sign of the American Muslim community’s growing civic engagement and acceptance in the Democratic Party.” He also said that Democrats had targeted outreach to American Muslims.”

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE:

*************************************************
EPILOGUE: 
Obama, you insignificant lil' flea, you cannot defeat me! I am backed by a fella, who had spikes driven in both hands and feet, then he was hung on timbers and the only thing holding him up were those spikes, then he was stabbed and given up for dead, then he was entombed, then he walked out of that tomb and ascended up into the sky and after all of that he still lives today! Yes, this is my backing! What's yours? George Soros? I am laughing whole-heartily right now! How small you really are Obama! Oh yeah, if you think this fella backing me is something, I just can't wait 'til you meet his father! Good luck, Hehehehehe! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.