Sunday, February 12, 2012

...AND THEY JUST KEEP GIVING THE SPOILED BRAT MORE!

"Last December I revealed that China, in a secret agreement with the Islamic regime, had sold Iran ICBM technology and that the North Koreans were working with the Guards in assembling the missiles, which once complete will have a range of over 6,000 miles and will have America within its range.

In an alarming indication that Iran and North Korea are collaborating on nuclear bombs, radioisotope data from Russian and Japanese stations close to North Korea suggest that North Korea likely conducted two nuclear tests in 2010. At the same time, reports from inside Iran indicated a team of Iranian nuclear scientists had been sent to North Korea and that the two governments have agreed on a joint nuclear test in North Korea with a substantial financial reward to North Korea.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, in another defiant speech on the anniversary of the Islamic Revolution on Saturday, announced that the world will soon witness another major accomplishment in the Iranian nuclear program within days. The Iranian president said his nation will ”never yield” to Western sanctions and threats of military action from Israel and the United States."


All of this and Obama just keeps on trading with the very countries, which keep supplying the crazed Mahmoud!

RECITATION: "I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a Muslim, believer of the Quran! They are my ENEMY and I DO NOT recognize their beliefs in Islam to be a RELIGION, and I never will! Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK ...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.