Friday, February 10, 2012

THE WELL RESPECTED 110TH!

What’s so great about the 110th Congress?  Well, they did it!  By George them suckers did it!  Yes they did!  The wonderful Democratic Party took over both houses of Congress on January 2, 2007.  Yes that was the day they got what they longed for.  Complete control!  (The Democratic Party controlled a majority in both chambers for the first time since the end of the 103rd Congress in 1995.       


So what kind of messed up country did this new majority in Congress inherit?  Well, let’s take a look at some facts and figures: 
  • On January 3, 2007, the Dow Jones closed at 12,621.77. 
  • The Gross Domestic Product for the quarter prior to       January 2, 2007 was 3.5%.
  • On January 2, 2007, the unemployment rate was 4.6%.
  • The Presidential administration, prior to January 2, 2007 set an all time high record of 52 straight months of job creation.
Yes sir, the country was certainly in a financial crisis when the Democratic Party gained complete control. Things just couldn’t have been much worse (tongue in cheek).  They certainly had every right to blame George Bush for the mess he gave them.  So what did they do about it?


Well, the first thing those Democrats did was to put Barney Frank as head of the House Financial Service Committee.  You know, the one that looked over Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.  Yeah, this was a smart move on their part because Barney was perfect for the job.  I mean, if I owned a company, I would certainly want to put a slobberin’, out of shape, male prostitute monger as head of all my money.  You betcha!

The next thing, the highly reputable and respected, Democrats did was to put ol’ slick Chris Dodd in charge of the Senate Banking Committee.  Perfect choice!  After all, Chris had absolutely no banking experience, dated Bianca Jagger and Carrie Fisher between wives, avoided Vietnam and, appropriately, served on the United States House Select Committee on Assassinations.  Yep, a fine choice indeed for a financial control position.

Now folks let me throw this at ya.  Budgets do not come from the White House, the President. No sir, they come from Congress, and the party that controlled Congress since January 2007 is the dignified Democratic Party.  And them Democrats had themselves a ton of control!  Yes mam, they controlled the budget process for 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and they continue to control it today.  Hey, and when they couldn’t “control” by playin’ by the rules, well, they had ol’ Nancy and Harry to bypass the President entirely.  Yes, they increased the size of government and spending and ol’ George couldn’t do a dang thing about it.  They had him hog tied under their complete control!

Hang on, I’m getting’ to pretty boy, y’all know that I wouldn’t forget the lil’ liar himself, ol’ Barrack “Baby” Hussein Obama.  No sir.  So just what was Obama doing during the time before he illegally took office in the White House?  Well, he was a busy lil’ camper.  He was being groomed for greater things, but he, as a Senator, was voting in favor of every spending and progressive bill he could get his fingers on.  Of course, that was when he even showed up to vote!

Did y’all know that Barrack, that lil’ sucker, took the third highest pay off ever put out by Freddie and Fannie?  Well, he did.  Did y’all know that as a Senator he voted against every reform of Freddie and Fannie?  Well he did.  Did y’all know that Barrack voted for every bloated budget that came down the pike?  Well he did.

Huh uh, the Democrats and Obama certainly inherited a mess from George Bush and the Republicans.  I mean, the deficit was the lowest it had been in five years prior to the Democrats taking “complete control”.  There were four straight declines in deficit spending prior to January 2, 2007.  I don’t know how any group in Congress could even manage facing these kinds of facts.  Oh, but they manage alright.  Boy did they manage.  
  • $16 trillion in death!
  • 16% “REAL” unemployment!
  • Giving our tax money away to every Muslim country in the world!
  • Illegals running rabid everywhere!  Including felons!
  • Muslims demanding our laws be changed with Democrats actually conceding!
  • Back stabbing United Nation deals!
  • Removing symbols and teachings of God!
  • Feeding our children propaganda!
  • Rewarding the corrupt and lazy!
  • Giving our enemies weapons!
  • Trying to combine all countries into a NOW!
  • Arresting patriots!
  • Establishing concentration camps and allowing terrorist training camps!
  • TAKING AWAY EVERY TRADITIONAL FREEDOM WE KNOW! 

Obama and the Democrats are a malignant tumor on the face of America!  The tumor must be removed are we will all become infected!  There is nothing dignified about any of Obama’s flock!  Nope, they have inherited a stable, productive America and have turned it into TRASH!

Remember these words from Obama and then please pass this on.

"Of course now, I have found myself about to become the President of the United States and I have put my hatred aside.  I will use my power to bring CHANGE to this Nation, and offer the people a new path.  My wife and I look forward to becoming our country's first black family.  Indeed, change is about to overwhelm the United States of America."

He has certainly CHANGED it so far!

Thank you so much Kathy Hawkins for getting me most of this information.

RECITATION: "I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a Muslim, believer of the Quran! They are my ENEMY and I DO NOT recognize their beliefs in Islam to be a RELIGION, and I never will! Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK ...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.