Sunday, December 18, 2011

CAN YOU SPELL DETENTION?

They are setting up all patriots for the kill!  Agenda 21, Climate Conferences, Obama's Terrorist laws, Godlessness, Fema camps, Muslim training camps and many other anti-American patriot actions!  It is coming guys!  Where will you stand? 

LINK:  Conservative detained by State Dept. at conference on criticism of Islam - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com: "“I want to know precisely who identified me as a so-called security threat,” said Lafferty.  “When concerns over the tactics of “peer pressure and shaming” were precisely why Christian groups and others were so alarmed about this closed door three day conference, why would the State Department use those precise tactics to forcibly detain me?”"

LINK:  THEY CAN CALL ANYONE A TERRORIST!  'It establishes precisely the kind of system that the United States has consistently urged other countries not to adopt. At a time when the United States is urging Egypt, for example, to scrap its emergency law and military courts, this is not consistent,' Mr Malinowski continued.

RECITATION: "I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a Muslim, believer of the Quran! They are my ENEMY and I DO NOT recognize their beliefs in Islam to be a RELIGION, and I never will! Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK ...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.