Saturday, December 17, 2011

JEWS = 0 and MUSLIMS = 9000+!

Aw, the poor babies are complaining about being persecuted.  Bless their lil' hearts!  They are saying that they are like the Jews in Germany under Hitler.  Like the Jews?  Are you kidding me!  Muslims are nothing like the Jews!  The Jews do not murder in the name of some cult!

In just the twelve short months of 2010, the so-called "peaceful" Muslims murdered over NINE THOUSAND innocent people in the name of their "religion"!  How many did the Jews kill in the name of religion?  None!  Notta!  Zip!  No sir, for an Imam to compare today's Muslims to that of the Jews is pitiful!  Yes it is a pitiful stab at sympathy!  Muslims do not need sympathy!  What they need is banishment until they can learn to live with "normal" folks!  And don't you dare pull a "Slick Willy" on me and say, "But that depends on what "normal" really is"!  You know full well what I mean.


Muslims are like Jews!  What a laugh!  You may as well say that Michelle Obama loves America!



Muslims have killed Americans, IN AMERICA, every single year since 2001.  This list goes on and you can see it in complete detail here:  http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/AmericanAttacks.htm



http://www.edmontonsun.com/2011/12/13/imam-says-muslims-being-persecuted-like-jews


http://thdumboleasttexasboy.blogspot.com/2011/01/during-2010-alone-their-guardians.html


RECITATION: "I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a Muslim, believer of the Quran! They are my ENEMY and I DO NOT recognize their beliefs in Islam to be a RELIGION, and I never will! Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK ...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

2 comments:

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.