Monday, July 4, 2011

THEY CALL THEMSELVES "CHRISTIAN"! REALLY?


Well, I guess it is official guys!  Evil has finally crept in to a bunch of our churches!  Get this.  Their are actually idiots, calling themselves "Christian" and reading the quran from the pulpit!  Did you get that?  THEY ARE READING THE QURAN FROM THE PULPIT!  Has it really come to this?  Is everyone looking for a hand out from the rich muslims?  Has money really replaced our very sacred beliefs?  Do these so-called "Christians" even know what islam promotes?  RAPE, MURDER, MOLESTATION, AND THE DEATH OR ENSLAVEMENT TO ALL NON-BELIEVERS!  Yes, I said ALL non-believers, not just a few!  In other words, if you do not believe in their TRASH, then you my friend are in their sights!  It's in the book!  It is all through the filthy book!  And now, that same evil book is being read in our "Christian" churches!  WOW!

Boy, I'll tell y'all one thing!  If the end doesn't happen pretty soon, well, it sure missed a good chance!  This is sickening!  

Check out the list of churches in the link attached.  It was posted by my good friend Sandy Brown Elders.  She is a TRUE Patriot.  Christian Churches Spreading the Word of Islam |
http://www.examiner.com/christianity-politics-in-national/the-blended-one-world-religion-arising-a-new-world-order

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
 "I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a quran practicing muslim. They are my ENEMY! Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK ...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

5 comments:

  1. God Bless you John as for me and my house we will serve the Lord... The One the Only LIVING God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jym and you'll get no argument from me. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a separation of church and state in the US and what the churches are doing is very Christian indeed. You do get more flies with honey, and not every Muslim is a terrorist. Yes, there is only one God, and many roads lead to him.
    Muslims believe in Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Arianne, and butterflies will carry you off to lolli-pop mountain where you can just play and eat lolli-pops every day! Are you a muslim? Do you believe in islam? Give me a break! Read their INSTRUCTION BOOK! Get off the counch and step into the REAL WORLD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and Adrianne, at least, your are calling muslims "flies", that is a start! But why do we want to catch flies anyway? I like to SWAT them!

    ReplyDelete

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.