Wednesday, July 6, 2011

TALES FROM THE CULT NO.14! (THAT BOOGER, GADAFFY!)

YAAALLO!   Is that you Gadaffy?  Yeah, I heard you were callin.  What's that?  Jihad?  Is that some kinda new sheethead car?  What's the MPG on that booger?  Do what?  You wanna wipe out America?  You need to stick with your car story sunshine!  So, how's that sucker handle on the highway?  What?  Do what? You say that you were never talkin' 'bout cars.  You just want to blow up America?  Gadaffy, sunshine, you know you ain't got a chance in hell of doin' that!  What you gonna use?  A slingshot?  Boy, you musllims are a THICK bunch!  You're like a whiny lil' brat that wants to play with the big boys, but you just ain't got the wazongas!  Hey chief, knock your lights out!  Go ahead and make "THE BIG MOVE", so we can quit pussy footin' around and actually take your mug out!  Tell your buddy, Ackmadamadenahoochie, that he'll be next!  Have a good 'un hot rod and let me know if that car of yours can run underground!  Oh, and remember this:  America IS NOT made up of a bunch of Obama's!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
 "I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a quran practicing muslim. They are my ENEMY! 
Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK 
...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.