Thursday, July 7, 2011

HE HAS SET HIS TEETH WITHIN OUR HEARTS!


Let me make myself crystal clear!  The quran is the most evil book of instructions on the face of the Earth!  I will condemn it and it's followers at every single turn!  As long as ANY person defends or protects islam and their filthy book, they are dead to me. However, let them PROVE to me that they wish to escape the evil and I will welcome them with open arms, regardless what different beliefs they wish to accept.  I make absolutely no apologies for this!

Yes, it is a book of instructions composed by one MADMAN!  Mohammad was a pedophile, rapist, murderer, molester, slaughterer and hater of the Christian/Judeo Almighty God.  If you did not believe this, back when he was alive, all you had to do is ask him.  He would tell you.  He proudly proclaimed it!  Of course, through time, most of his followers could not read.  They were TOLD what to believe and they bought into the hype.  Even today, most of the so-called "followers" just tag along like drugged sheep.  Their thinking, "It has been so throughout my life and my families lives, so IT IS SO!"  Boy, that's rich!  Da, Mohammad Jr.?  Why do you believe in islam?  Well, everyone I know does, so I guess that's why.  What a concept ol' Mohammad brought about.

Now, I want y'all to watch this video and you tell me if things ain't backwards.  The IGNORANT are about to take over this world and my personnel belief is that Satan has already begun the final war.  I do not know what other explanation you could use.  I know that I cannot come up with one that makes any sense.  It's like Obama and his followers are zombies, just doing some evil plan.  There is no sense to it at all.  How did all this come about so quickly.  You tell me.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
 "I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a quran practicing muslim. They are my ENEMY! 
Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK
 ...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.