Sunday, July 3, 2011

TALES FROM THE CULT NO. 11! (THE NAME GAME!)

Now this is a hoot!  It appears, that before Osama kicked off, he suggested an idea to gain more muslim support for his precious Al-Kaaaa-der.  Yep, evidently, he took his brethren, Obama's, lead and decided that when things get a little antsy, well, just change the dang name of the thing.  This is what "progressives" do.  They like "change".  The new name for Al-Kaaader is, Supporters of Sharia!  Hmm, "SS"!  Didn't that ol' boy with that pitiful looking mustache use that?  Oh yeah,  the SS under ol' Adolph, were responsible for the death of millions of Jews!  Tell ya anything folks?  I hope so!

So, of all people, the "zombies" under THE LATE Osama are using the "name game" just like Obama and his lil' minions do.  Ain't that a kick?  Hey, maybe Obama himself gave them the idea.  After all, us "educated" folks, already know he's a muslim and a traitor.  Why wouldn't he?  If only these dummies in the media and Congress would pick up on the truth, but hey, they are DUMB!  What can you expect from them?  

"It has been recently observed that al-Qaeda no longer operates under the name Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula, opting to call itself Supporters of Sharia instead, a move clearly aimed at garnering public support from citizens who would not be inclined to say if they are opposed to Sharia."

Bin Laden sought to rename al-Qaeda to counter negative perceptions:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
 "I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a quran practicing muslim. They are my ENEMY! 
Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK 
...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.