Saturday, July 30, 2011

IT CERTAINLY IS A GROWING SENTIMENT!

DEAR BARRACK HUSSEIN OBAMA,

Sir, last year I mismanaged my funds, and this year my family and I cannot decide on a budget.  So, until we have come to a unified decision, which will fit all our family’s needs and interests, regretfully, we will have to shut down our checkbook.  I am sorry, but we will just no longer be able to pay our taxes.  With complete confidence, I know you will understand.   Oh, and thank you so much for setting an example we can all follow.  You have made our decision so much easier.

You take care now and be sure and let us know about your “plan” to help solve both the country’s and my family’s problem.  We look forward to hearing from you real soon.

 Just one more thing, could you be sure and let all them departments, foreign countries, museums, artist, country clubs, shrimpcizers and them other “non-essential” things that always got my money in the past, that there just ain’t gonna be any now?  I’d sure appreciate it.  Oh, and I so hate to mention this, but you and your lil’ wifey might want to cut down on them lobsters and those fancy store clothes because me and you both know that things are gonna get rough until we get this figured out.  I’m just watchin’ your back, because me and mine have had it rough for a while now.

Most appreciatively yours,


Will I. Makit and family 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
 "I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a quran practicing muslim. They are my ENEMY! Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK ...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.