Wednesday, July 27, 2011

OBAMA, YOU'RE JUST A SPLOTCH ON THE BOTTOM OF HIS FOOT!

This was posted by Retired Vice Admiral Bob Scarborough, of Arlington, VA:

“I wanted to give you all some disturbing information on our wonderful president. I work with the Catch-A-Dream Foundation, which provides hunting and fishing trips to children with life-threatening illnesses. This past weekend we had our annual banquet / fundraiser event in Starkville. “As a part of our program, we had scheduled Sgt. 1st Class Greg Stube, a highly decorated U.S. Army Green Beret and inspirational speaker who was severely injured while deployed overseas and didn’t have much of a chance for survival to come. Greg is stationed at Ft. Bragg, NC and received permission from his commanding officer to come speak at our function… Everything was on go until Obama made a policy that NO U.S. SERVICEMAN CAN SPEAK AT ANY FAITH-BASED PUBLIC EVENTS ANYMORE. Needless to say, Greg had to cancel his speaking event with us… Didn’t know if anyone else was aware of this new policy.”

Now I’m gonna tell you guys one thing, if I was still in the service, the only way the phony Commander in Chief could keep me from a “requested”, faith-based, public speaking, event, would be to “very” physically lock me up in a cell!  This is baloney!  This is un-Constitutional!  And, most of all, it is a UNMETIGATED INSULT to my God and my God inspired country!  This is one military order, which I would break without any hesitation whatsoever!


Oh yeah guys, and don't forget that this lil' impostor is also banning any speech of God at all military funerals too.  Remember, removing God from our lives is a hard and fast Communistic goal!

OBAMA, you are a mere cockroach living in GOD’S wonderful country!  Barrack Hussein Obama, or whatever you call yourself now, you have a MENTAL PROBLEM.  You need help!  You need to be admitted and researched!  Your brain is malfunctioning severely!  You need constant medical and psychological care!  Please do not put it off too long!  Our country cannot take much more of the effects of your malignant condition!    

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 "I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a quran practicing muslim. They are my ENEMY! Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK ...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

6 comments:

  1. This really makes me angry!!! I am so furious with this so-called president and his stupid, idotic policies!!! He has gone too far!!!

    (rant is over...but still very angry)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hussien is indeed insane....and BULLETIN not GOD!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. John: Just to let you and your readers know The Obamanation is also behind whats going on at veterns funerals in TX. No payers and no God. A congressman went under cover there and is trying to have the director of the cemetary removed. Americans should be on their phones in mass to DC and tell that commie bastard "we are not going to take it anymore". Again I feel powerless. I called the WH and voiced my displeasure. We need the masses. I doubt Zero even heard about my phone call.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue - always remember that we have to keep turning our anger into steadfast determination. Do not let this lil' punk have the satisfaction of angering you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 7/27/2011 @ 4:03 - You bet he is insane!

    ReplyDelete
  6. TPGOW - thanks for update. I will add it to article.

    ReplyDelete

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.