Tuesday, May 31, 2011

TALES FROM THE CULT NO. 6!

"Muslims are not all bad."  Muslims are not all bad."  Whaaa!  Whaaa!  Whaaa!  Somebody get these, head in the sand, wait for the government to "tuck" them in, no fact finding, no "own ears and eyes" believing, Obama praising and bowing,  sugar plum and lolly pop eating, lala land living, folks a baby bottle or a pacifier, please.  I'm begging ya!  They're lack of, plain ol', everyday; common sense is driving me out of my gourd!  I know, "that might be a short drive."  Ha Ha Ha!  You know what I mean though.

I cannot count the number of times folks have told me, "Oh, but you are soooo wrong.  The Quran doesn't say to kill non-believers."  Well, all I can say is BALONEY, my dear little, whining, Muslim loving friends!   I got on the internet, did all of ten minutes research and I found, on page 1761, of the translated Quran, these words: 

"THUS DOES ALLAH PRESENT TO THE PEOPLE THEIR COMPARISONS.  SO WHEN YOU MEET THOSE THAT DISBELIEVE STRIKE THEIR NECKS UNTIL, WHEN YOU HAVE INFLICTED SLAUGHTER UPON THEM..."  (Link at bottom of page)

Doesn't that sound like some REAL AMERICANS?  Yes sir, let's welcome that BELIEF into our hearts and souls.  Uh huh.  Sure, let 'em play and sing with your kids.  Invite them over for burgers.  Catch a movie.  Heck, bring them boogers to your next family reunion.  Just get all cozy with them GOOD Americans.  "Cause they are a PEACE LOVIN' bunch.  Yes, they are too.  Uh uh.  Don't you feel so safe and secure when they give you that big ol' grinning smile?  Folks, that talk so nice and can smile so big, just can't be bad.  They have to be good!  I'm just going to put what this dumb ol' East Texas boy is saying, out of my mind.  There now.  That's better.  I can move on and not insult my dear old Muslim friends.

Yeah, some folks, will just never catch on.  That's a given.  Hey, but that's not all I found, virtually every other page has some wording about non-believers, killing, war, etc.  Oh, and it's even okay to lie, deceive, steal, or anything, as long as it promotes or defends the religion.  How 'bout that?  In fact, it appears, that this Religion, or Rules of Engagement, or Combat Manual, is all about doing harm to non-believers.  You know, me and you, Christian/Judeo believers.  Unless, by chance, some Muslims could be reading this.  You think.  Hey, if y'all are, I hope you are paying attention.  "Cause we ain't gonna believe them smiles and grins no more.  No sir.  We have thrown political correctness out the window.  We are on to you.  We will be watching and waiting.  Uh huh.  We will.  Obama cannot protect you much longer. 

Now, if you would, don't let the kiddos read this next part.  Okay?  Let's do some "Straight Talkin'."  Next time you might decide that you want to FALL IN LOVE with some Muslims, well, think about those smiling faces, tying you up, then grabbing you by your hair, then whacking your neck with a very sharp blade, until your head rolls.  You know, like the verse out of their book teaches.  Think about it.  Can you feel the hand on your neck?  Grab your neck and imagine it.  Seriously!  Pull your hair straight up.  Do not forget this image.  Feel that cold steel blade on your skin.  Here them babbling and wiggling their tongues back and forth with that screeching, eerie, sound.  Imagine what you'd do to survive it, even if you could.  Imagine your children, your folks, your friends or other "non-believers" being slaughtered, right before your eyes?  Can you feel their pain?  Can you hear them crying out.  Tough times call for tough talk and action.   The political correctness is over.  We need to get REAL and get out of LALA LAND.  Time is short.  Each day they take a brick out of the American Wall.  Each day, they grow more powerful and Americans seem to grow weaker.

Can you even come close to imagining, what the world would be like, if every religion believed in killing folks that did not believe their particular way?  Can you imagine the devastation?   The outcome?  We'd all be dead.  There would be, virtually, no one, on the face of the earth alive.  It would be one huge blood bath.  Oh sure, maybe a few hundred strong folks left, but what would they have?  The women and children, more than likely, would be gone.  The race would not be able to multiply.  The only thing that those few would have is the right to say, "Our God is the greatest."  Moreover, what God would condone such violence?  Such brutality?  Such hatred?  Those few would be, after they died on earth, doomed to HELL.

 "Muslims are not all bad."  Muslims are not all bad."   Let's go with that, and say, that ten percent of all Muslims would not kill a non-believer.  That leaves ninety percent, which will.  You gonna guess which ones they are?  After everything, which I described above, are you going to take that chance?  With children, family, friends?  Are you?  Really?  Just throw caution to the wind, huh?  Go back to the soccer fields and the Starbucks and forget about it, huh?  Just too much to think about, right now, correct?  The country will take care of you, right.  You do not have to get involved.  Just take it day by day.  You just cannot have anything disturbing your life, at this moment.  Sure.  I understand.  Sorry I bothered you.  Maybe I'll ask you about this next week.  Or the week after that.  Or next year.   Sure, okay.  Thanks for taking time out of your busy life to, at least, listen.  Musta been difficult.  See ya.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a quran practicing muslim. They are my ENEMY! 

 Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK 

 ...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!  --  TK5SBP3V6V7W

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.