Monday, April 21, 2014

1384: DON'T GIVE ME NO PLASTIC SADDLE!


"God writes you a note. He then makes you four offers and you can choose only one. First, he says that he can give the note to a group of scholars and they will tell you what the note means. Second, he says that he can give the note to a famous king and he will tell you what the note means. Third, he says he can give the note to a group of scientists and they will tell you what the note means. And finally, he says that he can simply give the note to you, so you can read ...it and decide what the note means, for yourself. Which would you choose? My choice is easy. God gave me a mind and a long "original" note called the Bible. The original Bible. The first Bible. To me, it would only be right to trust the mind, which God gave me and the original note (Bible) he left for me to use as my guide through life. "Lost in translation" is a real statement. There is no way that I could disrespect God, by trusting man's interpretation of his word. I will trust the original note (Bible) and not a "translated version. I want it verbatim as God intended.

Oh, and I subscribe to nor practice ANY RELIGION! I trust no man to interpret what God has given me. I will trust the "mind" and the "free will", which God was kind enough to provide me." - John L Sulak

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.