Tuesday, June 18, 2013

1260: IS IT COLOR OR IS IT CONTROL?

Well folks, as of today the justice system in America is still very corrupt. As of this writing Barrack Hussein Obama, Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton, Diane Feinstein and a whole host of other corrupt politicians are still unjustly walking free!                                                                                                                                                                  
So, let me see if I can get a handle on this racism baloney.

Am I to believe that, if a black person is breaking the law, we cannot tell him or anyone else that he is breaking the law, because he is black and he would be offended, if we did?  If we did call him out, is this what we call racism now?  Am I to believe that if a black person is being very irresponsible, we cannot tell him or anyone else that he is being very irresponsible, because he is black and would be offended, if we did?  Again, in this instance, if we called him out is this racism?  Am I to believe that if a black person is rude to someone, we cannot tell him or anyone else that he is being rude because he is black and would be offended, if we did?  I ask you, if we call him out on his rudeness, is this really racism now?”

In other words, has America taken political correctness so far now that all black people are islands and we are not to criticize them in any form or fashion, if we are not black also?  Do black people really want all communication with anyone, who is not of their color, gone?  Do black people not want any association with white people?  Are we to be completely cut off from them?  Are we to walk past them like zombies and avoid eye contact or any speech with them?  In light of what the “race peddlers” want you to believe, these are all valid questions.

Oh and I am using the term “black people”.  I hope this is correct because the proper term changes daily.  I am being very honest here and not at all trying to be funny.  I have heard the terms Afro-American, African, Colored People, Blacks, Black Americans, Black People, Black Citizens, Black Brothers, Black Sisters, Dark Skinned People and all sorts of derogatory terms, which, because I have enough dignity, will not use.  So which one of these is proper?  I have even found that where one term to one group of black people is fine but the same term to another group is insulting.  I am sorry and again, I am not being funny, but us white people almost need a guide book.  Seriously, think about that!  You tell me what’s proper.

Guys, the days of slavery are gone!  Well excuse me, except for our slavery to the current administrations whims, of course.  The majority of black people, or the majority of all people for that matter, do not want a separation of colors!  They want to be called out and want to call out wrong doings, so they can learn from one another!  Problem is the majority has no voice!  The only voice you hear today is from the race peddlers like Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton telling the black people how bad they are being treated by white people, which is an outright LIE!  They tell them how good Obama is and how good he’s being to them, which is an outright lie!  People only get to hear the national media cry, “Racism, racism, racism!” until Americans begin to believe that any criticism of blacks is taboo!  This kind of thinking is neither good for blacks or whites.  It, just like the evil in our government wants, causes division among the people and a divided people are a “CONTROLLABLE” people!

Here is what a leading Democratic (black) Senator had to say:  “In recent history, the Democratic Party has created the illusion that their agenda and their policies are what’s best for black people. Somehow, it has been forgotten that the Republican Party was founded in 1854 as an abolitionist movement, with one simple creed – that slavery is a violation of the rights of man,” he said.  Democrats, on the other hand, were the party of Jim Crow. It was the Democrats who defended the rights of slave owners.  At the heart of liberalism is the idea that only a great and powerful big government can be the benefactor of social justice for all Americans. But the left is only concerned with one thing: control. And they disguise this control as charity.”

This was stated by Senator Elbert Guillory, who, on Sunday, June 16, 2013, switched his seat from the Democratic Party to the Republican Party.  He understands real history!  He knows that it is a hard written fact, that Democrats were the cause of slavery and that the Republicans freed the slaves!  I guess, because he is black, but chose to speak the truth, he will also be labeled, "A RACIST"? 

Yes, I am white.  I am neither proud of my color nor against it!  I am, however, very proud that I am an American!  I am a businessman and  I can safely say that I have talked to well over a hundred successful business owners, who are afraid to hire black people.  THIS IS NOT RACISM!  THIS IS SURVIVAL!  I am not kidding here!  They fear hiring black people because of the NAACP, the Rainbow Coalition and Al Sharpton stories and actions!  They fear that they would be setting themselves for a major law suit, which could destroy all that they have built.  They could care less about color!  They are much more interested in results!  They fear this for a good “economical” reason!  Many a good business has been destroyed by these organizations in the name of racism!  In fact, most businesses have a complete different set of guidelines for firing a black person than they do a white person.  You cannot simply fire them for being a lousy employee! Now let me ask you: “Does this help or hurt black people?”

I know of what I speak.  I was a Vice President of a company and a black employee, who was on my staff, was very lazy.  I mean, super lazy!  She would put her feet up on her desk and leave them there, while reading a magazine, even if I walked in, she would leave them there.  She would only do about and hours work a day.  If I asked her to get something important out, she’d ignore me and I wouldn’t find until days later that she never did it.  She did this on many, many occasions until I had to assign it to others.  Seriously, she needed to be fired, but political correctness dictated caution when a black person was involved.

We finally fired her six months later.  We did a series of written letters and memos to her, letting her know what we expected and what would happen if she did not do her job.  Over a six month period we had to develop a paper trail showing we were trying to work with her.  She would tell me, several times, how I could not fire her because she would go to the NAACP, if we did.  Well we finally did and luckily we never heard from the NAACP.  Maybe they saw through her too!  One can only hope.  Again, this was not racism!  It was survival!  Even if we had won a lawsuit it would have cost us over thirty thousand dollars.  Most businesses cannot survive with many losses like this.

Look, please do not listen to the radical few, but try to fit in to the majority.  This is what I believe and what I try to practice.  Only a solid majority can make a difference in America or the world and right now, more than anything, we need a solid majority!  Oh and let the instigators of the world, on all sides, fight their lil’ peon battles!  We are much bigger than that and a hell-uv-a lot more important than they are!  Let them fade away with wind! 

If this article offends you, then you need to look into a mirror…cause my friend, you are a true racist!

ONE WHO KNOWS! - click here
                                                                                                                                                               
VERY IMPORTANT FOOT NOTE: You lil' punk, Barry Hussein, you insignificant lil' flea, you cannot defeat me! I am backed by a fella, who had spikes driven in both hands and feet, then he was hung on timbers and the only thing holding him up were those spikes, then he was stabbed and given up for dead, then he was entombed, then he walked out of that tomb and ascended up into the sky and after all of that he still lives today! Yes, this is my backing! What's yours? George Soros? I am laughing whole-heartily right now! How small you really are you lil' arrogant imposter! Oh yeah, and if you think this fella backing me is something, I just can't wait 'til you meet his father! Good luck, you're gonna need it!

******** "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." --- Henry Ford

******** In today's backward world, RACISM IS when American taxpayer's work their butts off every day and complain because they have to pay for people, who are too damn lazy and/or illegal, about getting free healthcare, free cell phones, free housing, free food, free baby sitters, free school, free electricity, free water, free cars, free air conditioning and a whole host of other freebies! This used to be called, "pointing out injustice", but not in Obama's world! In his world, it is RACISM! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.