Monday, July 11, 2011

YES, IT'S IN THERE!

Did you folks know, that if you sell your house after 2012 you will pay a 3.8% sales tax on it?   That's $3,800 on a $100,000 home.  When did this happen? Well, it’s in the lil’ impostor’s healthcare bill.  Just thought you should know.

Oh, you weren't aware this was in the obama-care bill?  Guess what, you aren't alone.  There are more than a few members of Congress that aren't aware of it either!  So, is this "change you can believe in"?  What has a NEW sales tax on your home have to do with your health?

Under the new health care bill ALL real estate transactions will be subject to this 3.8% sales tax?  The bulk of these new taxes will kick-in in 2013.  This bill is set to screw the retiring generation who often downsize their homes.  Does this stuff make your November and 2012 vote more important?

Hey, don’t take this dumb ol’ boy’s word for it!  Check it out at this link:  http://www.gop.gov/blog/10/04/08/obamacare-flatlines-obamacare-taxes-home  Please share this with all your friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
 "I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a quran practicing muslim. They are my ENEMY! 
Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.
.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK ...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Don't you just love it when members of congress say, "I didn't know that was in the bill!" Well, DUH..read the dang bill before voting on it!!!
    Will be sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. - Thanks Sue, folks need to know what their reps are passing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not doubt for one minute that this is true; however, I just told my son, who is a Real Estate Broker in Texas and he says this is not true and wants me to prove it to him. I'm not very proficient with Internet Research....can someone please tell me how to actually find the section in the Healthcare Bill that specifies this tax. The reference "East Texas Boy's" reference is from Gop.gov and I'm almost as skeptical of the GOP as I am the Dems....Thank you!! Micasey

    ReplyDelete
  4. MICASEY - I do not do "FREE" requested research. Get off your butt and look it up for yourself. I hope you are not, but you talk as though you may be a liberal agitator. Good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry...did not mean to offend....I actually did "get off my butt" and do the research prior to your reply....took me a while, but I did find the info I was looking for...and by the way...I am most certainly not a "liberal agitator"..I can't stand "ZERO" and his Chicago Thugs that are in the whitehouse..can't stand the sound of his "condescending" voice as he "talks down" and lies to the "unwashed masses"...can't stand to look at him and can't wait to vote his sorry #$%$# out of office. I belong to a local "Tea Party" and a "9-12" Group and will vote for a "Republican Monkey" before I would ever vote for a Progressive/Liberal of any kind!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ol' East Texas Boy..I DO look forward to your blog each day, it is marked as a "favorite".

    ReplyDelete
  7. MICASEY - you have my respect. You did not merely run squealin' when I put it in your face. You did the right thing. You found your answers. You are no liberal agitator! A liberal would have called me every name in the book by now. You, have my apologies for insinuating you may be a liberal. I will look forward to you comments in the future and thank you for still following.

    ReplyDelete

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.