Wednesday, March 6, 2013

1188: DISRESPECT TO THE MAX!

Nope!  Nope, I just cannot let this Benghazi thing go!  No sir!  No way!  No how!  This one thing alone should be the end of both the lil’ punk and the lil’ mad woman, Hillary Clinton!  They should be BANNED from any form of politics or law!  They should be OUTTA HERE!!!
 
How can a country ALLOW it’s so-called leader to watch our finest get killed, on TV mind ya, after he could have stopped the murders and then, when it is all over, just call the whole thing, and I quote, “…just a bump in the road.”!  Just a friggin’ bump in the road!  Folks that is just plain unexcused arrogance at the highest level!  Do we have ANYBODY in our representation, military or law enforcement, which can step in and forcibly CALL this madman on his actions?  Is our justice system this shot?  Have we come to the day when LAWS no longer matter?  Do those in power ENJOY the madness, which this lil’ punk is causing?  Do you clowns enjoy letting him MURDER our boys?  This is sick!  Real sick!
 
Oh, and this lil’ puke is not alone.  No siree Bobby Boy!  That lil’ cretin, Hillary Clinton, is just as bad as the Whitehouse pimple himself!  Just be damn glad that she isn’t president!  This broad actually let this Benghazi thing happen, and make no mistake she had advance warning, and then she said and I quote, “What does it matter?”  And our entire military and law enforcement personnel know this!  They heard her say it!  They have facts that she and the puke could have stopped it…AND THEY DO NOTHING!  Boy am I glad my days are numbered, but I really feel for my kiddos.  Our founders would have hung both of these despicable creatures by the NECK UNTIL DEAD!  Yes they would have!!!
 
All I can do is bow, put my head in my hands and grimace at what my country has become.  Here is a poem, written by a Marine Officer, in remembrance of those, who sacrificed and those leaders, who merely scoffed. 
 
 
EPILOGUE: You lil' punk in our house, you insignificant lil' flea, you cannot defeat me! I am backed by a fella, who had spikes driven in both hands and feet, then he was hung on timbers and the only thing holding him up were those spikes, then he was stabbed and given up for dead, then he was entombed, then he walked out of that tomb and ascended up into the sky and after all of that he still lives today! Yes, this is my backing! What's yours? George Soros? I am laughing whole-heartily right now! How small you really are you lil' arrogant imposter! Oh yeah, and if you think this fella backing me is something, I just can't wait 'til you meet his father! Good luck, you're gonna need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.