Monday, March 4, 2013

1187: WHEN IS IT NOT RACIST TO CALL A SCUMMY BLACK MAN SCUM?

Well guys, the supreme punk of punks, DENNIS RODMAN, went to see lil’ bitty Kim Ill in NORTH KOREA the other day? Does this mean, that politics have sunk even lower and Rodman might be making his bid for an elected office? Hey, don't y’all laugh now!  I mean, think about it, America is so dumbed down now that he will probably be the next Senator from Chicago. Seriously, I think I’m pretty safe in sayin’ that we have truly sunk this low!  I believe the American people have a pain and madness complex.  Yep, it appears that they are in love with it.  They, just like a heroin addict, cannot get enough scum in their lives!

At least there is one thing about Rodman going to see lil’ Kimmy which we do not have to worry about though.  We don’t have to worry about him divulging anything of value to the enemy. That’s right, ‘cause you see Rodman does not know one thing of value to anyone, except maybe how to get piercings, have slimy sex with scum like Madonna and dribble a round ball on a wooden floor. Yep partners, I think we're safe.
 
EPILOGUE: You lil' punk in our house, you insignificant lil' flea, you cannot defeat me! I am backed by a fella, who had spikes driven in both hands and feet, then he was hung on timbers and the only thing holding him up were those spikes, then he was stabbed and given up for dead, then he was entombed, then he walked out of that tomb and ascended up into the sky and after all of that he still lives today! Yes, this is my backing! What's yours? George Soros? I am laughing whole-heartily right now! How small you really are you lil' arrogant imposter! Oh yeah, and if you think this fella backing me is something, I just can't wait 'til you meet his father! Good luck, you're gonna need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.