Friday, September 7, 2012

NUMBER 1009: A HORSE OF A DIFFERENT COLOR!



So the Romney's are selfish for keeping a horse and hiring a groom with a family to support, while paying for feed that's sold by someone with a family to support, which was transported in trucks by someone with a family to support, which was manufactured in a factory by people with families to support from stuff that's grown by farmers with families to support and having a barn built by construction workers with families to support with materials trucked by drivers with families to support, which was built in factories with workers with families to support?  Hmm, sounds to me like that one horse, which the Romney’s have, has done more to put Americans to work than that horse's ass that ended up in our White House!  Any questions?


************************************************* 
EPILOGUE: 
Obama, you insignificant lil' flea, you cannot defeat me! I am backed by a fella, who had spikes driven in both hands and feet, then he was hung on timbers and the only thing holding him up were those spikes, then he was stabbed and given up for dead, then he was entombed, then he walked out of that tomb and ascended up into the sky and after all of that he still lives today! Yes, this is my backing! What's yours? George Soros? I am laughing whole-heartily right now! How small you really are Obama! Oh yeah, if you think this fella backing me is something, I just can't wait 'til you meet his father! Good luck, Hehehehehe! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.