Sunday, September 9, 2012

1015: FACT, THEORY, FAITH?


Now maybe I’m nuts and I probably am, but I just don’t understand this “EVOLVE” thing.  Now bear with me here.  You see, here’s my quandary.  I went to the Grand Canyon last week and after my amazement and thanking God for it, I began to ponder.  I looked at the Colorado River and all the lil’ creeks which flowed into it and it made me wonder.  I heard folks explaining things like the vastness of it and how it started out as a lil’ trickle and how it evolved into this and I was puzzled even more. 

Then I thought about all the major and minor rivers and creeks that too have been here since the beginning of time, as we know it and this came to me.  “If the Grand Canyon really started out as a creek and it ended up this vast canyon, then why aren’t there other vast canyons?  I mean, the creek, which supposedly formed the Grand Canyon went through hard rock.  Think of the rivers which flow over soft ground, like the Mississippi and the Amazon.  Why aren’t their vast canyons there?  What about the Nile?  Hello!  Sand!  Why is there not a canyon there?  In fact, shouldn’t there be vast canyons all over the world?  Help me out here?”

I like to pride myself for thinkin’ outside the barnyard.  There may be a very simple, provable answer to my quandary, and if there is, lay it on me.  But don’t give me any theories (guesses) and don’t give me any babble! 

Here is the way I add it up.  I think that God left us some beautiful stuff to see, from a leaf on a tree to something as vast as the Grand Canyon.  That’s my belief and its dang sure as good as the theory of evolution!  You see, faith is something you feel in your heart, and if you really look, see with your eyes.  God performs a miracle in my life everyday…and yes, I see and recognize them.  All you non-believers have is wobbly ol’ science…and that sucker is COLD!

Now, I’m sure that I am going to hear every nut jobs, atheists, science maniacs comment on this, but save your breath…I CAN’T BE SHAKEN! 

*************************************************
EPILOGUE: 
Obama, you insignificant lil' flea, you cannot defeat me! I am backed by a fella, who had spikes driven in both hands and feet, then he was hung on timbers and the only thing holding him up were those spikes, then he was stabbed and given up for dead, then he was entombed, then he walked out of that tomb and ascended up into the sky and after all of that he still lives today! Yes, this is my backing! What's yours? George Soros? I am laughing whole-heartily right now! How small you really are Obama! Oh yeah, if you think this fella backing me is something, I just can't wait 'til you meet his father! Good luck, Hehehehehe! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.