Thursday, April 12, 2012

DO NOT "PUSSY FOOT"!

So many folks try to play their representatives game by being diplomatic in their communications with them.  They actually place them on a pedestal, so to speak.  They act like it’s, of all things, a ‘PRIVELAGE” and not a “CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT” to get the honor of communicating with the wanna be “ALL MIGHTY’S”

Well for those of you, who are in the group, who BOW DOWN to your representatives, please let me enlighten you?  It is your reps, who should be bowing down to you!  It is they, who should have the honor of communicating with and serving you!  The ol’ boys in Congress and the Supreme Court put their Dockers on just like all the other ol’ boys in America do….ONE LEG AT A TIME!  Oh, and the gals in Congress have to shimmy into that bra, girdle, spank, pants or dress, just like all the other gals in America do!  You get my drift guys?  THEY ARE PEOPLE!  The only entity, on this entire earth and the heavens, which you place ABOVE you, is GOD ALMIGHTY!  That’s it!

Now, don’t get me wrong, you should respect folks as long as they are not trying to steal a piece of your life away (like Muslims), but you don’t have to take any BALONEY from them either!  Toughin’ up!  We are in a fight for our very existence as a free people.  DO NOT TAKE IT LIGTLY!

Okay!  Okay!  Now to my point.  I recently contacted my rep, John Cornyn about Obama’s “takeover” order!  You will find his reply below along with how I replied.  Maybe this will help you in your communications with everyone in “so called” POWER.

From: SenateWebmail@cornyn.senate.gov [mailto:SenateWebmail@cornyn.senate.gov]
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2012 9:37 AM
To: JOHNS@AGENTFIRST.NET
Subject: Thank You For Contacting My Office

Dear Mr. Sulak:

Thank you for contacting me regarding an executive order governing national defense resources preparedness issued on March 16, 2012.  I appreciate having the benefit of your comments on this matter.

According to the National Archives, the original presidential executive order relating to national defense resources preparedness was issued in 1939.  That executive order has been superseded numerous times by nearly every President who has served since that time.  These updates are required primarily due to the reorganization and creation of executive branch offices and agencies, such as the Department of Homeland Security. 

Contrary to some accounts, this executive order does not give the President new authority.  Rather, its requirements are nearly identical to previous national defense resources preparedness executive orders.  It requires executive departments and agencies responsible for plans and programs related to national defense to identify requirements for emergencies; assess the capability of the U.S. industrial and technological base; be prepared to ensure the availability of critical resources in the event of security threats to the United States; improve the efficiency and responsiveness of the domestic industrial base to support national defense requirements; and foster cooperation between defense and commercial sectors for research and development. 

I appreciate having the opportunity to represent the interests of Texans in the United States Senate.  Thank you for taking the time to contact me.

Sincerely,
JOHN CORNYN
United States Senator
 517 Hart Senate Office Building
Washington, DC 20510
Tel: (202) 224-2934
Fax: (202) 228-2856

My reply,

John - you seem like a good ol' boy, but I ain't buyin' what you're sellin'!  Why does this Order state "peacetime"?  And let's say you are absolutely correct, this order still puts our country in the hands of devout communist, Muslims and those sympathetic to their beliefs in law breakin' Islam and Shariah and a very corrupt Congress and judicial system!

I know you will give me a song and dance about discrimination and tell me I'm wrong about my communist and Congress remark because, in a case of diplomacy, you feel you have too, but that rolls off my back like a doodle bug in spring.  I believe, you sir, know the facts, even though you won't admit them.

John, it's time we put diplomacy aside and start tellin' folks how the cow ate the cabbage!  Folks ain't buyin' the same o' "canned" baloney anymore!  We are about to loose our country and I sure do hope you know what side you are on.

The very Honorable,

John L Sulak
4/12/2012

Guys?  One more thing.  I do respect John Cornyn, and, I think, he may be on our side (I hope).  I know he helped me with some VA stuff, which my other reps ignored.  Anyway, do not ever let your guard down and say, “He/She is DEFINTELY on our side!”, unless you have had a very close relationship with that He/She for around a year or more.  Always be skeptical!  Today’s world DEMANDS IT!  Remember this:  CROOKS WILL NEVER LET YOU GET PERSONALLY “CLOSE” TO THEM FOR ANY LENGTH OF TIME!  There is one exception, of course, if you are a multi-millionaire and they are running a very sophisticated scam on you.  Hey, but then, you probably deserve it in some form or fashion.  


RECITATION: "I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a Muslim, believer of the Quran! They are my ENEMY and I DO NOT recognize their beliefs in Islam to be a RELIGION, and I never will! Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK ...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

3 comments:

  1. According to truthorfiction.com the executive order story going around is not true. You want to see something amusing or may be shocking to some people. http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/s/secret-service-presidents.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, don't personally know anybody at "truthorfiction.com"...Why should I believe them anymore than I believe "snopes.com"...Just another "Non-Biased" source...He He He...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. - Randy - virtually all so-called "truth" sites are very liberally biased. I mean, how can they say an Order that has been signed and sealed to be false. Last time I checked, most conservatives can read and comprehend.

      Delete

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.