If you are like me, you remember the movie “Soylent Green”. If you have not seen the movie, you can get copies online, but you can also look here:
Basically it is about forcing the old to commit suicide and a fake over population of the Earth, where everyone has to eat Genetically Engineered food. Uh huh, you heard me right! Well, come to find out, the food was made from all the old folk’s bodies, which were being forced to commit suicide. Pretty scary, huh?
Well guess what? If you think that’s scary, listen to this! Walmart is preparing on selling Genetically Engineered food to unsuspecting customers right now! YES YOU HEARD ME RIGHT! Right now! So what are you going to do about it? Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that “Solyndra” , Obama’s pet drop off for our money, has already had GE “poison” corn on the shelves since 1990. Aw shucks, the media didn’t let you know that. Darn! All the news on Solyndra and not one peep about their corn! Huh! Notice how “Solyndra” is real close to “Soylent”? Coincidence? HA! I don’t think so, ‘cause the folks in our government and Obama’s enablers are just that numb brained! Their brains are soaked with socialism…NO MATTER THE COST!
I just took action and hope you can too. Monsanto's genetically engineered sweet corn could be in stores this year, which is why we need to get Walmart and other large retailers to reject this crop before it's planted. This genetically engineered sweet corn hasn't been tested for food safety, and won't be labeled.
Folks, we can fight with our pocket books, if enough of us get behind something! We’ve been preachin’ this for years and so far, as a bunch of good conservatives, we haven’t done that great a job! We need everyone on this! This government has gone BANANAS! We have to fight with what they have left us to fight with!
Please join me in taking action to tell Walmart to reject Monsanto's GE Sweet Corn. You can take action here:
More info: We're just two days out from the National Call-in Day to Walmart — Wed., March 28th. Walmart is misleading the public about their position on selling Monsanto's GE sweet corn, and with your help, we're fighting back. Our goal is to flood Walmart with calls and raise the visibility of this issue in the media, so Walmart will feel the pressure from the public to uphold their image and do the right thing.
We're asking you to get at least 10 people to make a call on Wednesday. This can be friends, family, coworkers, people in your neighborhood, or any other networks that you're a part of. Here's what you'll need:
1) If you're holding a call-in day "event" (standing outside and asking people in your community to make a call), be sure to invite the media. Email the details of your event to your local TV/paper/radio outlets (where you'll be and when) and follow up with a phone call. It's best to let them know two days in advance. Let me know if you need help reaching out to the media.
2) Use the instructions and script (below) to recruit callers on Wednesday
3) Be persistent! Follow up with everyone you asked — every call counts.
4) Report your calls made at the end of the day — I'll send an updates on our progress throughout the day. Questions? Refer to this guide, or contact me: email@example.com, 202-683-4939
Make a call to fight Monsanto's GE sweet corn, Wednesday, March 28th:
1) Call Walmart at 1-800-Walmart and follow the instructions to speak to a representative (press #2, #1, and then #1 again).
2) Use this script: "Hi. My name is ______ and I live in (city, state). As a consumer, I am asking Walmart to make a firm commitment not to sell Monsanto’s genetically engineered sweet corn, and to stop misleading consumers with green-washed talking points."
3) Report back so we know how many calls were made!
Please let me know if you have any questions, and thanks for joining with us to fight Monsanto's GE sweet corn!
Activist Network Coordinator
Food & Water Watch
P.S. If you are no longer able to help with this action, please reply to this email and let me know.
RECITATION: "I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a Muslim, believer of the Quran! They are my ENEMY and I DO NOT recognize their beliefs in Islam to be a RELIGION, and I never will! Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK ...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!