Sunday, April 1, 2012

FLUKE IS A FLUKE!

LIBERAL MEDIA LIES AGAIN - Sandra Fluke is NOT a 23-year old "Coed ... she is really a 30 Year-Old Women’s Rights Activist ... the Liberal Media lied again to the American public. 

Was it all STAGED?  This supposedly over-sexed abused college coed (who couldn't afford all of the contraceptives that she needed), is actually a 30 year-old hardcore liberal democratic lobbyist and past president of "Law Students for Reproductive Justice."

This was just a big dishonest Democratic ploy to take the attention off of Barack Obama’s assault on our First Amendment religious freedoms and his war on the Catholic Church.  Please share this with friends and family to let them know that the liberal media has been lying again…AS USUAL!



RECITATION: "I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a Muslim, believer of the Quran! They are my ENEMY and I DO NOT recognize their beliefs in Islam to be a RELIGION, and I never will! Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK ...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

3 comments:

  1. RUSH, IS RIGHT THIS WAS A SET UP FROM OBAMA FLUKE IS A FLAKE. SHE IS WHAT WRONG WITH THE OPAMA PLAN. PEOPLE WANT SOMETHING WITHOUT WORKING FOR IT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. RUSH IS RIGHT SANDRA FLUKE WAS A SET UP, BY THE OBAMA'S GROUP. THIS GROUP WANT A FREE RIDE, EVERYTHING WITHOUT WORKING.

    ReplyDelete

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.