Friday, February 17, 2012

SOME FOLKS JUST DON’T KNOW WHAT’S GOOD FOR ‘EM!

Had me a dream the other night, it was way in the future.  I’ll try to remember it the best I can.  Let’s see, yeah, it was Rick Santorum.  He was in one of those electric wheel chairs and was makin’ his way into a local restaurant.  Once he got in he pulled up to a table and asked the waitress to bring him a cup of coffee.  When the waitress came back with his cup of Joe, he asked her, “Is that Jesus sitting over there?” and the waitress said, “It sure is.”  Well ol’ Rick said, “Take him a cup of coffee, on me, please” and the waitress did.

As Rick was enjoyin’ his coffee, low and behold, Ron Paul walked in.  No one ever expected ol’ Ronnie to make it past a hundred, but he did.  He was all crippled up and could barely walk.  Yes, you’re correct; he didn’t change much in all that time.  Rick didn’t speak to him because he was still upset about Ronnie splittin’ th’ vote and letting Obama back in.  Anyway, ol’ Ronnie sat down at the counter and ordered a cup of mint tea.  He to noticed Jesus setting in the restaurant and he instructed the waitress to take him a cup of tea, “It will be my treat”, he said. 

Well, while Rick and Ron were enjoying their drinks, they both looked up in disgust.  Barney Frank walked in just as brass as ever.  Barney was huge, so he had to wobble to his table.  The chair he sat on sounded like a screech owl at sunset and everyone in the place just knew it was going to break under the pressure.  Well Barney slobbered out, “Hey there lil’ miss!  Bring me a cold draft beer, not too much foam, and a few napkins and don’t dally around.  So, just like the other two, Barney noticed, what appeared to be Jesus sitting there.  He slobbered to the waitress once again, “Honey, is that God’s lil’ boy over there?”  The waitress hurried to his table, gave him a big shuuush sign, and said, “Yes it is.”  “Good!” he hollered, “Take him a cold beer and put it on my bill!”  He wanted everyone in the restaurant to know that he was paying.  I don’t think anybody missed it.

Well Jesus was finished; it was time for him to leave, so he slowly got up from his table.  He walked toward Rick and as he passed him he said, “Mr. Santorum, thank you for your kindness, you sir are healed.”  Rick got up, then went to his knees, then thanked Jesus and then ran out tellin’ everyone what had happened.

Jesus then walked slowly toward Ronnie and as he passed him he said, “Mr. Paul, thank you for your kindness and you sir are also healed.”  Ronnie did a lil’ dance, twirled around, thanked Jesus and ran out of the restaurant on his white U S Keds!  It was a site to see.

You guessed it, Jesus finally walked toward ol’ fat, slobberin’ Barney, but before he could get to close, Barney yelled, “Don’t you dare touch me Jesus!  I’m on Congressional Disability!”

Want to thank my good friend Gail Engelhardt for helpin’ me with this story.

RECITATION: "I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a Muslim, believer of the Quran! They are my ENEMY and I DO NOT recognize their beliefs in Islam to be a RELIGION, and I never will! Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK ...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.