Saturday, January 14, 2012

KNOW WHAT WE ARE FIGHTING FOR!


Have you ever seen, first hand, a bare knuckle fight in a parking lot or a back alley?  I’m sure most of you have not, but for those of you, who have, you’ll know what I’m talking about as I try to explain.  

You come upon two ol’ boys going at it.  Each one is trying to get the best of the other one, and yes, it is bloody.  Finally, one of them overcomes the other and continues to beat him.  You, as someone, who was raised to not let someone take unfair advantage of another, steps in.  You pull the fella’ off the top of the other one as he begins to plead.  The other one does not stick around.  He gets up and wobbles away as fast as he can.  The fella’ you’re holding is hollerin’ and screaming to let him go.  He’s too weak by now to give you much of a fight, so he calms down.  You begin to talk things out with him and ask him why he was beatin’ the guy.

He tells you that the guy had just stole his wallet and he was stopping him from getting away with it.  He tells you that you had let him get away with it.  You feel terrible and you both go to look for the guy that got away.  You helped the wrong guy.

This is the way I feel about voters today.  You hear them say things like, “…but he said he will work for the small guy.” Or, “I heard him say that he is the only conservative in the race.”  Or, “Boy, he sure owns a lot of companies.”  Or, “A billionaire said that he is a great leader.”  Or, “He’s the only one that can beat Obama.”  Or, “It doesn’t matter who he is as long as we get someone different in there.”  Seriously guys, you really do not see how ridiculous these statements are?  How are we ever going to get someone DECENT in our house, if we do not do a better job of really looking for decency?

Now, let me try to explain what the brawl up above has to do with upcoming elections.

In the brawl above there was a good guy and a bad guy.  The bad guy ran.  Well, the current candidates are in a brawl.  They are mercilessly trying to beat down each other.  No, there is no blood or bruises, but there is plenty of hurt.  You wanna know where the hurt comes in?  It comes to us when we elect one of them.  You see, in the last sixty or seventy years we watched as the candidates brawled, but unlike the brawl above, in this brawl, THERE ARE NO GOOD GUYS! 



HERE'S WHAT WE WANT:  KNOW WHAT YOU'RE FIGHTING FOR!

RECITATION: "I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a Muslim, believer of the Quran! They are my ENEMY and I DO NOT recognize their beliefs in Islam to be a RELIGION, and I never will! Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK ...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

2 comments:

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.