Tuesday, January 17, 2012

"FOCUS" COUNTRIES GET FREE ED!


Here are the requirements:


1.  Student must be a citizen of a focus country, currently residing in and attending a focus country high school.  Initial Focus:  Countries with a predominantly Muslim population.  Isn't neat how progressives use "special" words, like "focus" to hide the real thing?



2.  Students from any religious group or economic status are eligible.  Right, any religious group, but the focus countries are virtually all Islam.

3.  Student must apply directly to any of the 50 U.S. women’s colleges (Education USA assistance available, if desired), be accepted by the college, and major in a STEM field.

4.  Student should contact a regional Education USA Adviser to request a nomination letter for the NeXXt Scholars program. To find an email address for your regional Education USA Adviser: http://educationusa.state.gov/find-acenter.cfm

And just what are these requirements for?  Well folks, get ready for another slap in the face by Hillary Clinton and the Obama administration!  Get ready to squeeze a few more dollars out of your lean wallet   once again!

The requirements are for MUSLIMS!  No, not the ones, who are phony citizens here in the United States, but for Muslims in the Middle East!  Yes indeed, Ms. Clinton decided that we are not broke enough!  She made the decision to pay for Muslims education using our education system and paid for by us, you and me!  

CNS NEWS REPORT HERE:  Hillary Clinton Offers 'World Class' Education in the U.S. to Women from Muslim Countries | CNSnews.com: "Clinton said the scholarship program will "create new opportunities for women from predominantly Muslim nations to pursue world-class undergraduate educations in science, technology, engineering, and math.""



RECITATION: "I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a Muslim, believer of the Quran! They are my ENEMY and I DO NOT recognize their beliefs in Islam to be a RELIGION, and I never will! Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK ...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.