Monday, December 12, 2011

SO, SHOULD MUSLIM MEN STAY AWAY FROM GOATS?

I do not think it is Muslim women's self control they should be concerned with.  It appears that Muslim men have far more deeper issues to cope with, then to be concerned with CUCUMBERS!  You know, common "American" things like rape, incest, pedophilia, slaughtering, beheading, personal hygiene, weapons fetishes and no tellin' what else.  No sir, other than being to stupid to leave Islam and Muslim men, Muslim women have very few issues, as compared to the male of their species.  

Hey Muslim women!  Have you ever heard the term, ..."while they sleep."?  I believe most "humane" judges would let you off Scott Free!  Just a thought!

LINK:  Muslim Women Warned to Stay Away From Bananas, Cucumbers and Other Sexual Foods - News Radio 1310 KLIX: "The article stated that if a woman wanted to eat these foods, a third party, preferably a male who is related to the woman, such as her father or husband, should cut the items into small pieces before serving. The cleric couldn’t provide guidance on how to “control” women while shopping near produce, nor could he say whether or not holding the items at the market would be bad. He simply said it was between them and God."

RECITATION: "I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a Muslim, believer of the Quran! They are my ENEMY and I DO NOT recognize their beliefs in Islam to be a RELIGION, and I never will! Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK ...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

1 comment:

  1. Guess where most moo-slims come from in the first place?

    ReplyDelete

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.