Tuesday, December 13, 2011

RAINBOW IS A REAL CLASS ACT?????????????


Jesse Jackson has added former Chicago Democrat Congressman Mel Reynolds to the Rainbow/PUSH Coalition's payroll.  Reynolds was among the 176 criminals excused in President "Slick Willy" Clinton's last-minute forgiveness spree.  Reynolds received a commutation of his six-and-a-half-year federal sentence for fifteen (15) convictions of wire fraud, bank fraud, and lies to the Federal Election Commission.   He is more notorious, however, for concurrently serving five years for sleeping with an underage campaign volunteer.

This is a first in American politics:  An ex-congressman who had sex with a subordinate, won clemency from a president who had sex with a subordinate, then was hired by a clergyman who had sex with a subordinate!
Want to take a guess at what his new job is?  Are you rReady for this?

He is the prestigious YOUTH COUNSELOR for the coalition.  IS THIS A GREAT COUNTRY OR WHAT?  CONFIRMED BY: http://www.snopes.com/politics/sexuality/reynolds.asp

RECITATION: "I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a Muslim, believer of the Quran! They are my ENEMY and I DO NOT recognize their beliefs in Islam to be a RELIGION, and I never will! Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK ...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.