Wednesday, January 18, 2012

NEWLY UPDATED! ATTENTION SENIORS! MORE GIFTS FROM OBAMA!


The Federal Medicare program will be changing the Medicare deductibles, coinsurance amounts, and out-of-pocket limits effective January 1, 2012 as shown below:


HOSPITAL EXPENSES:
Medicare Part A  2012:  Inpatient hospital deductible – You pay $1,156.00 first day!
From the Sixty First – Ninetieth Days in the hospital you pay $289.00 per day!
From the Ninety First – One Hundred and Fiftieth Days in the hospital you pay $578.00 per day!
After the One Hundred and Fiftieth Day you pay your entire bill!

SKILLED NURSING EXPENSES:
From the Twenty First – the One Hundredth Day in a skilled nursing facility you pay $144.50 per day!

MEDICAL EXPENSES:
Medicare Part B Annual deductible is $140.00 per year!
After this initial deductible you will pay twenty percent of your medical charges, IF your doctor will accept a Medicare Assignment!

Don’t you just love what this administration has done for you?  Can’t you just feel the love and caring?  HA!

Recently added:  **** Look clearly at the 2014 rate compared to the 2013 rate.  For those of you who are on Medicare, read the following. It's short, but important and you probably haven't heard about it in the Mainstream News:

"The per person Medicare Insurance Premium will increase from the present Monthly Fee of $96.40, rising to:

$104.20 in 2012
$120.20 in 2013
$247.00 in 2014."

OVER DOUBLE IN JUST ONE YEAR!!! 

These are Provisions incorporated in the Obamacare Legislation, purposely delayed so as not to confuse the 2012 Re-Election Campaigns. Send this to all seniors that you know, so they will know who's throwing them under the bus.  Folks who voted for Obama and still think he is the savior, need to know the truth!

RECITATION: "I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a Muslim, believer of the Quran! They are my ENEMY and I DO NOT recognize their beliefs in Islam to be a RELIGION, and I never will! Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK ...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.