Wednesday, September 28, 2011

YOU ARE LISTENIN’ TO THE WRONG FOLKS, FOLKS!

Ya know folks; Congress has a ten percent approval rating.  This means that ninety percent of all Americans think that Congress stinks!  There are about three hundred and fifty million folks in America.  This means that over three hundred and fifteen folks believe that Congress stinks!  315 MILLION!  I’d call that a pretty dang big majority.  Wouldn’t you?  Basically, virtually all of Americans just do not trust Congress.  Do not trust them!  Most of us trust a used car salesman or an attorney more, and folks that’s bad!

Now, let’s talk about the media.  I haven’t seen any stats on this, but I betcha the figures above could probably be applied to the media too.  I mean, the media, even Fox, misleads us every single day.  There is no such thing as “fair and balanced”, when the super elite’s are pulling the strings.  Of course, Fox is the closest thing we have.  The rest of ‘em are just plain ol’ sellin’!  The truth has vanished!  Common sense has vanished!  It’s all fixed, toward the fair-haired boys and girls they choose.  What, you don’t believe this?  Well, you need to hit the ol’ bricks and get some answers because it’s true.

Here’s the weird part of this lil’ story.  Folks do not trust the media or Congress, yet this is who they listen to, to pick a candidate.  Think about it.  On the Republican side, you have Perry and Romney.  The rest of them barely get a mention.  This is why Perry and Romney have the lead.  The super elite have PICKED them!  Sure, they have you believe that it is who raises the most money, but money don’t mean nothing if Congress and the media is not behind you.  They know that Perry and Romney will “PLAY BALL”.  No matter how much they preach, they have sold their soul!

Hey, and I say this as a very impartial independent.  Folks, who know me, know that I have not gotten behind any candidate yet.  Actually, I’m waiting for a good one and I haven’t seen one YET.  I will say this though; the better candidate will be the ones, who are not high in the polls.  The ones, which the media ignores.  The ones, who do not get all the endorsements from Congress.   Yep, that’s where this cat will look because I DO NOT TRUST Congress or the media!  And you can slap that on your buttered toast and eat it too!

_________________________________________________________________________________  

"I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a quran practicing muslim. They are my ENEMY! Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK ...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.