Tuesday, September 27, 2011

IT CAN ALSO APPLY TO A CONGRESSPERSON OR A MEMBER OF THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION!,

An atheist, seated next to a little girl on an airplane and he turned to her and said, "Do you want to talk?  Flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."  The little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the total stranger, "What would you want to talk about?”  "Oh,  I don't know," said the atheist.  "How about why there is no God, or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death?" as he smiled smugly.  "OK," she said.  "Those could be interesting topics, but let me ask you a question first.  A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff.  They all eat grass.  Yet the deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, and a horse produces big clumps.  Why do you suppose that is?"  The atheist, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it and says, "Hmmm, I have no idea."  To which the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss why there is no God, or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death, when you don't know shit, sir?"
_________________________________________________________________________________  

"I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a quran practicing muslim. They are my ENEMY! Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK ...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

4 comments:

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.