Monday, August 1, 2011

TALES FROM THE CULT NO. 25! (STRONG COMEBACK - LOL!)


The article I have attached states that, "Anti-islam sentiment is making a strong comeback".  A "strong comeback"?  Really?  Where has the author of this article been since 911?  Under a friggin' rock?  Seriously, a "strong comeback".  Hey chief, Salim Muwakkil, the author of this liberal, bleeding heart, piece of baloney, the sentiment started out strong, it is still strong and it is growing stronger!  There is no "comeback"!  Americans, I'm talking about the real, hard working, everyday, Americans, do not want you or your islamic, shariah law followers here!  We want muslims out of our country!  How's that for sentiment?  Is that strong enough!  Does that sound like a comeback?

Now this Salim cat even makes fun of Oklahoma citizens.  70% of Oklahoman's voted to BAN sharia law.  That's 70% folks!  Sounds like a majority to me, but here is what Salim stated,

"The idea that Shariah must be banned lest it threaten a state's system of jurisprudence should be too absurd to be taken seriously."  

Yep, that's what the arrogant lil' sucker said!  In other words, he basically, suggested that 70% of folks in Oklahoma are ABSURD!  70% decided that sharia law should be banned!  Salim stated they should not be taken seriously and to take them seriously would be ABSURD!  You arrogant lil' speck!  You really think you have the RIGHT to downgrade REAL AMERICANS like that?  You need to pack your bags and your laptop and hit the bricks.  ALL MUSLIMS NEED TO HIT THE BRICKS AND LEAVE US BE!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
 "I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a quran practicing muslim. They are my ENEMY! Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK ...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.