Monday, June 27, 2011

MUSLIM MENTALITY!

Any member of the "Black Panther" gang should be investigated, investigated and investigated some more until the cops can find ANYTHING to put them away for a long, long time.  If I were a detective, any where near these scum bags, I would make it my part of my life's work to put these guys away.  To actually blame an eleven year old girl for her own rape is beyond anything that represents sanity!  The intimidation from these clowns has got to stop now.  THIS IS AMERICA!  IT IS NOT SOMALIA!

"As if the gang rape of an 11 year old girl was not evil enough, now more evil is being added to the situation. Quanell X is trying to place blame on the 11 year old girl for her gang rape."

READ ABOUT THE INSANITY:  Quanell X Stages Rally in Cleveland

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
 "I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a quran practicing muslim. They are my ENEMY! 
Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK
 ...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.