Monday, June 27, 2011

HOW'S THAT "USED CAR" WORKIN' OUT FOR YA?


Joe went down to Slick Sam's to buy himself a used car.  He walked up and down the lot trying to find just the right one.  Of course, Joe considered himself a very bright man.  He didn't need to know who owned the car last or even one of those Carfax reports.  Joe was smart.  He did not need to do any research on the car of his choice.  His instincts would make sure his decision was correct.

So old Joe finally picked one out.  It was a bright shiny General Motors Chevy Impala.  He laughed to himself, "That front grille looks like it's smilin' at me."  He noticed that the leather interior looked sharp.  Nothing appeared out of place.  He didn't even look under the hood.  He figured, if this car is this well-kept on the outside, that there was no need to worry about the inside.

The salesman approached Joe, "Ready to deal?"  Joe replied, "I sure am, I know what I want and this is it."  So Joe, being the sharp dealer that he was, asked the salesman, "What is the mileage on this cream puff?"  The salesman replied, "I don't know."  Joe continued, "So, how many miles to the gallon does this beauty get."  Once again the reply was, "I don't know."  "Does it burn much oil?" Joe asked.  The reply was, "I don't know."  "Are the tires good?", said Joe.  The reply, "I don't know."  Joe asked question after question and each time the salesman said, "I don't know."

Well Joe finally said, "What's it going to take to buy this cherry?"  The salesman replied, "The price you see on the window."  Joe said, "I'll take it if you will knock off $1500."  The salesman replied, "Joe, we will not come off the window price.  You will have to take it as is.  What you see is what you get.

Joe actually bought the car. 

Do you think Joe was stupid?  Do you think he should have taken a little more time to make such an important decision?  Do you think Joe was just a wee bit hasty?  Do you think Joe should have, at a minimum, look under the hood, drive it and get a car report?  Of course you do!

Now let me ask you this, would you elect a president or a representative this way?  No?  Well guess what?  Over 50% of America did just that with the last president and the one before that and the one before that and the one before that...  So, are over 50% of Americans just plain stupid?  Ubetcha!  Hey, I know the truth hurts, but it shouldn't, at least, if you are not in the 50% that votes this way.

THE ELITES PREY ON STUPIDITY!  Boy do they have a boat load full in America!  Patriots, our road is long and hard, but we can handle it.  Our numbers are growing daily.  We will get rid of ALL the phonies eventually.  Keep you noise to the grind stone guys!

Watch this and learn about the "OBAMA USED CAR" so many got scammed on!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
 "I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a quran practicing muslim. They are my ENEMY! 
Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK 
...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

2 comments:

  1. Amen brother. My family has been telling Americans this was coming since 1964. Look what it took before people started to turn their heads and think, "Gee". We can't look back now, today is all we have. Go from here forward. Preach it! I'll pass it around. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yasha - Good for you. You are one of the smart ones. Yes, we certainly must move forward from here and I will preach it as long as God will allow me too. I really appreciate you kind comment.

    ReplyDelete

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.