Thursday, April 14, 2011

DO YOU REALLY THINK A GUY LIKE GEORGE SOROS COULD RESTRAIN HIMSELF WITH THIS?


Now folks I mean it, take this at face value.  I do not know if this is fact or fiction.  I do know that the agency behind it exists though.  Six of one and a half a dozen of another, this still needs to be seen and paid attention too.  It is certainly one explanation of the sudden rise in earthquakes.

Please watch this video all the way to the end.  In this video you will hear the Director of HAARP and other members explain the intentions and the effects of what you are about to see.  You will hear how Japan was threatened to, more or less, fall in line with world bankers wishes.  Imagine a billion watt microwave hanging over your head.  What would you do?  Evidently, Japan did not fall in line.  They did not cave.

I can just imagine George Soros, in a white lab coat, rubbin’ his lil’ evil hands together and making slobbering sounds like Barney Frank as he say, “It will be mine!  It will all be mine!  They will all bow to me and declare that I am there master!  Their god!  


                                                                                                                            
"I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a quran practicing muslim. They are my ENEMY! 

Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK 

...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! If this is fact...that is one scary piece of equipment, especially in the wrong hands!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue - wouldn't put it passed these soulless suckers! Especially Soros.

    ReplyDelete

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.