Sunday, March 27, 2011

SO, YOU LIKE RON PAUL AS A CANDIDATE, THEN WHY DON’T YOU MAKE AN INFORMED DECISION?


Guys, voting is a huge responsibility, if we do not do our own research on candidates, then we have no business voting!  The “I HEARD”, “THEY SAID”, “HE SAID”, “SHE SAID” form of “knowing” your candidate has got to stop!  We need to replace it with, “I DID A LOT OF MY OWN RESEARCH AND LEARNED WHY MY CANDIDATE IS OR IS NOT A “REAL” REPRESENTATIVE OF THE CITIZENS”!

Below are some, both positive and negative, links on Ron Paul.  They contain many facts, not just hearsay.  Read or watch every one of them or do not vote.  It is time we become INFORMED voters.  You know, REAL history makers!  Oh, and after you do your OWN research, ask yourself this question, “Ninety-five percent of ALL Americans earn less then two hundred and fifty thousand dollars per year, will this candidate REALLY represent those people or will this candidate, more than likely, favor the interest or the other five percent?”

                                                                                                                               
"I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a quran practicing muslim. They are my ENEMY! 

Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK 

...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

2 comments:

  1. I believe that for all intended purpose's, Ron Paul is the "best Choice" for America but I will not support a president who claims, prays to and praises and worships the Judeo-Christian God but will not oppose abortion and or same sex marriage. These are not political issues these are fundamentals to Disciples of Jesus. Unless of course you practice Christianity as religion and a social event ad most NeoCons do. Politically, I will not support a politician who won't question Barrack Obama's legitimacy as president of the Republic of America. Ultimately, Ron Paul would be a hard sell to Americans because even the most conservative voters are truly uninformed at the loss of freedom and the dependence that they have succumbed on this DeFacto government.

    ReplyDelete
  2. - I just have to ask, before coming to your conclusions did you research every link? There will be a quiz.

    ReplyDelete

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.