Wednesday, December 29, 2010

PARIS HILTON, BRITNEY SPEARS, LINDSEY LOHAN, SNOOKY, AND THE KARDASHIANS!

Sorry guys, no stories about spoiled sluts here!  Nope, none of that JUNK from me!  Instead, I want to talk about folks that REALLY do matter.  Folks who give “love of America” a REAL meaning!  I am talking about the "Darkhorse" 3rd Battalion 5th Marines and their families.  They are fighting in Afghanistan and they lost nine of their own in four days.

Yeah, the “SLUTS” up above (no, I make no apologies for my choice of wording in this situation) help ruin young people, promote drugs, promotes pure trash, and, if that weren’t enough, they cost taxpayers money!  Ol’ Lindsay Lohan, age twenty-four, gets her name, face, and other parts, all over the news because she went to jail.  Now she's getting even more MAJOR MEDIA attention for failing her drug test.  Yes, Lindsey is WHAT MATTERS to media these days!  It is certainly not brave soldiers, who give up their lives protecting and defending us and yes, even THE SLUTS!

REMEMBER THESE GUYS IN YOUR PRAYERS!  They will not be remembered by major media! 
Often Tested, Always Faithful, Brothers Forever.

Justin Allen, 23,
Brett Linley, 29,
Matthew Weikert, 29,
Justus Bartett, 27,
Dave Santos, 21,
Chase Stanley, 21,
Jesse Reed, 26,
Matthew Johnson, 21,
Zachary Fisher, 24,
Brandon King, 23,
Christopher Goeke, 23,
Sheldon Tate, 27,

All the boys mentioned are Marines, who that gave their lives!  Honor THEM by sharing this.

                                                                                               
"I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a quran practicing muslim. They are my ENEMY!

Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK

...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.