Friday, August 27, 2010

PORK! THE REAL "AMERICAN" MEAT!

GUESS WHAT I'M THINKING,
 INFIDELS?
“First, as I always do, let me say, that I am proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. Second, I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. And last, I will defend the original Constitutional rights and lives of those patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend others, who will be shocked to learn, that what they once believed in, was false”. -- JOHN L SULAK
                                                
Before the First World War, there were a number of terrorist attacks on U.S. forces in the Philippines by Muslim extremists. Gen. John J. "Blackjack" Pershing captured 50 terrorists, and had them brought for their execution. Then he had his men bring in
 two pigs and slaughter them in front of the now horrified terrorists. Muslims hate pork because they believe pigs are filthy animals. Some of them simply refuse to eat it, others will not even touch pigs at all, or touch any of the by-products. Eating a pig, meat, blood, etc., is to be banned immediately from paradise (and those virgins) and doomed to hell. Soldiers then soaked their bullets in pigs blood, and proceeded to the execution of 49 of the terrorists by firing squad. Soldiers dug a large hole, and then dumped in the terrorist's bodies and covered them in pig blood, guts, feces, and so on and allowed the 50th to go. Over the next forty-two, there was not a single Muslim extremist attack anywhere in the world. Maybe it's time for this part of history to repeat itself, and perhaps in Iraq? The question is: "Where do we find another Black Jack Pershing? Thank you Nancy Forrest.

You see how you defeat an enemy, who wants you dead or enslaved? You attack them at their weakest point! Now I'm not saying to go out and kill a bunch of muslims .... today, but I am saying, that you cannot be timid when dealing with a group mentality like muslims. I promise you, that they will not be timid when the time comes! You had better get a "tough hide" because they will run over "bleeding hearts" like a buzz saw through a sapling tree. Oh, and do not think for one second, that the time might not come when we do have to kill muslims to survive. Believe me, right now, today, they are plotting how to kill you. Now that is REAL LIFE thinking guys.
                                                                                                    
“Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.” -- JLS

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.