Saturday, August 28, 2010

JUST A BIT OF FUN TO BREAK THINGS UP!

“First, as I always do, let me say, that I am proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. Second, I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. And last, I will defend the original Constitutional rights and lives of those patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend others, who will be shocked to learn, that what they once believed in, was false”. -- JOHN L SULAK
                                                                                      
God said to Adam, 'I want you to do something for Me.'  Adam said, 'Gladly, Lord, what do You want me to do?'   God said, 'Go down Into that valley.'  Adam said, 'What's a valley?' God explained it to
 him and then God said, 'Cross the river.'  Adam said, 'What's a river?'  God explained that to him, and then said, 'Go over to the hill....'   Adam said, 'What is a hill?' So, God explained to Adam what a hill was.

He told Adam , 'On the other side of the hill you will find a cave.'  Adam said, 'What's a cave?'  After God explained, He said, 'In the cave you will find a woman.'  Adam said, 'What's a woman?'  So God explained that to him, too.

Then, God said, 'I want you to reproduce.'  Adam said, 'How do I do that?'  God first said (under His breath), 'Geez.....'  and then, just like everything else, God explained that to Adam , as well.  So, Adam goes down into the valley, across the river, and over the hill, into the cave, and finds the woman. then, in about five minutes, he came running back to God. 

God, His patience wearing thin, said angrily, 'What is it now?', and Adam said....(YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE THIS!) 'What's a headache'?

(Bob Chamberlain, you always come through with a good 'un.  Thanks my friend.)
                                                                                                    
“Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.” -- JLS

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.