Tuesday, August 31, 2010

THE OL' BOY SHOULD HAVE DONE "STAND-UP!"



“First, as I always do, let me say, that I am proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. Second, I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. And last, I will defend the original Constitutional rights and lives of those patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend others, who will be shocked to learn, that what they once believed in, was false”. -- JOHN L SULAK
                                                                                             
Barrack Hussein Obama thanking the troops returning from Iraq would be akin to Osama Bin Laden shaking their hands for leaving!  What a pure disgrace!  I have to admit, that I would have been court marshaled, to say the least, if I were still in the service.  There is no way I'd shake his hand.  There is no way I'd respect him.  There is no way I'd even acknowledge his presence or much less, talk to him.  Too strong?  I do not think so.

This individual, this wayward thinking person, has done as much or more than any other leader in history to disgrace and downgrade his, supposedly, own army.  He has hampered leadership!  He has changed the rules of engagement in favor of the enemy!  He has court marshaled and tried heroes!  He has ruined moral, both with our troops and with the entire country!  He has delayed proper funding!  He has delayed proper equipment!  And, and this is by far the most serious, he has aided, abetted, financed, promoted, apologized to, prayed with and bowed to our sworn enemy!  For this we acknowledge him?  For this we commend him for welcoming our troops home?  For this we continue to allow this individual to claim to be the qualified and rightful leader of America?  I don't think so!  And no, I don't think that is too strong.  I think, that it is just about right!  I think it's proper!  I think it is PATRIOTICALLY CORRECT!  

And then he has the utter GAWL to stand before those brave troops and tell them, that he does not think it's time for a "Victory Lap", like what they just finished was NOTHING!  I mean, it was like, "Welcome home boys and girls, but because you didn't do your job well enough, you have left us with a whole lot more to do."  What a guy!  Oh, and for Barrack Hussein to talk about, of all things, "victory laps" is a huge joke in itself.  When was he ever VICTORIOUS on anything?  The economy?  Jobs?  Health Care?  Taxes?  Our Borders?  Illegals?, need I go on?  Victory and Obama?  Now that's a belly laughin' knee slapper guys!  Please stop!  I can't breathe!  Quit it already!  Obama and Victory?  Wow.  Where does he come up with these things?  He should be doing "stand-up" on Comedy Central.  I can hear the announcer now, "And now, here he is, straight from Las Vegas, America's big joke, "Nomomma Obama!"

Okay, I'll quit, but if you want some more on this cat then check this out.
                                                                                                 
“Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.” -- JLS

1 comment:

  1. I MUST SAY THAT THIS PIECE OF SHIT IS NOT DOING ANYTHING THAT WE ARE NOT ALLOWING HIM TO DO !!!

    ReplyDelete

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.