Tuesday, August 31, 2010

IT IS A VERY WELL THOUGHT OUT AND IMPLEMENTED PLAN! IT IS IN MOTION! AND SO MANY ARE STANDING STILL WATCHING!

OBAMA & MUSLIMS ARE
HOLDING GUNS TO OUR HEADS!
"YOU WILL BOW TO ISLAM
SUCKER OR YOU WILL DIE!"











“First, as I always do, let me say, that I am proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. Second, I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. And last, I will defend the original Constitutional rights and lives of those patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend others, who will be shocked to learn, that what they once believed in, was false”. -- JOHN L SULAK
                                                                                             
If you think that muslims are not using mosques to promote and finance America's downfall and install their sharia law as the law of the land, then you must
 watch this and share it. Obama is neck deep, in cahoots with muslims and their plan! I really pity those folks, who are to out of touch to know what is really happening! At least, patriots are aware and are doing their best to prepare.




Then read these articles:






                                                                                                        
“Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.” -- JLS

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.