Tuesday, August 24, 2010

OBAMA MIGHT WANT TO STAY AWAY FROM THE YOUNG PUNK ADVISORS!

“First, as I always do, let me say, that I am proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. Second, I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. And last, I will defend the original Constitutional rights and lives of those patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend others, who will be shocked to learn, that what they once believed in, was false”. -- JOHN L SULAK
                                                                                    
Roy Gene Ferguson was turning sixty-five.  He had worked hard all his life scrapping and building one of the largest cattle ranches in and around Dumas, Texas.  He was very proud of what he had accomplished, so he felt, that it was high time to reward himself.  He heard a whole lot
about it, but had never been to New York City, so here he was, sitting on a first class seat to The Big Apple.

Well, as luck would have it in flopped a fellow next to him.  He was a cocky sort.  Shouting orders to the stewardess, "Get me a pillow and a blanket!"  I want my coffee with cream and sugar!"  "Oh, and do you have a menu?"  Roy Gene thought him to be quite annoying.  Folks didn't act like fools in the Texas Panhandle, but he bit his tongue and settled in for a nap before getting to New York.

Of course, this little punk was not going to have any of that.  He had noticed, that ol' Roy had a cap which read, "Give Me Liberty or Give Me death.", so he figured Roy to be a hard conservative and he was right, Roy was.  Anyway, he leaned over and asked Roy what he did and Roy told him, short and sweet, "I'm a Texas rancher."  The little punk barely waited until Roy was finished and exclaimed, "Well I'm a New York attorney."  Roy said, "Good." and went back to his nap or, at least, he tried to. 

You see, the little punk figured ol' Roy was just a dumb old Texas redneck and wasn't too sharp, so the shyster leaned over to Roy and said, "Hey, you want to play a game, just to pass a bit of time?"  Well Roy, knew he was going to have a big day and he was tired, so he said with a grin, "I don't want to offend ya, but I'm tired and just want to take a lil' nap."

The shyster was desperate to out wit the old man, so he says, "Hey, but this game is a lot of fun and really won't take that long.  Here is what we do.  I'll ask you a question, and if you don't know the answer, you pay me only $5. Then you ask me one, and if I don't know the answer, I will pay you $500."  Well now, this catches Roy's attention.  He thought to himself, "Five hundred dollars is five hundred dollars and my momma didn't raise no fool.  I gotta try this squirt on.", so he agrees to the game.

The shyster, feeling like he had just landed the biggest sucker on the planet, asked the first question, "Roy, what's the distance from the Earth to the Moon?"  Well ol' Roy didn't even hesitate, he reached into his Wranglers, pulled out his wallet, and handed that shyster five bucks.  The shyster couldn't help but to grin as he turned to Roy and told him to ask him a question.  Roy says, "Now let me make sure I got this right in my head.  Okay.  Here ya go.  "What goes up a hill with three legs, and comes down with four?"  Roy then went back to his nap.

The shyster goes to work.  He opens his laptop and begins to surf the net.  He could not find anything, which would pertain to the question, so he sends emails to all his "educated" friends.  Not one of them could give him an answer.  Finally, after over two hours of surfing and emailing, the shyster nudges Roy and hands him five hundred dollars.  Roy calmly puts the five hundred in his Wrangler pocket and then snuggles up to go back to his nap.  

The shyster could not stand this.  He was going bananas!  So, being true to the little punk, New York shyster, that he was, he shook Roy until he was awake.  Roy said, "What's a matter with you partner?"  The shyster explains to Roy, "Look, this is driving me nuts, so what does go up a hill with three legs and comes down with four?"  Well Roy, with a big ol' grin reaches into them Wranglers one more time and hands that shyster a crisp five dollar bill and then goes back to sleep.

Never underestimate your elders and especially if they happen to be a rancher, who's from Texas, is wearing a cap, which states, "GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH", and is a "real" true CONSERVATIVE!
                                                                                                     
   “Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.” -- JLS         

2 comments:

  1. Hey, the Ferguson family still ranch around here. Come by and visit sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Of course, I just made the name up to fit the story, but I am certainly delighted by this response. I would love to meet the "REAL" Ferguson's of Dumas, Texas and promise I'll stop and visit next time I am there. Hey, by the way, is the blue quail hunting still good at the 17 mile pipeline?

    ReplyDelete

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.