Monday, June 21, 2010

CHARLIE, YA AIN'T GOT A CLUE! DO YA BOY?

You know friends, I never could stand Prince Charles of England and never quite knew why, but boy I do now.  Ol' Charlie has become a Quran "thumper"!  Yes sir, Mr. Poppycock himself!  Always figured him for a complete coward.  Ol' Charlie's always. like most politicians, gonna take the side of least resistance.  He wouldn't want to mess up that store bought penguin suit by getting into fisticuffs with someone.  "Course, it would be one of them two hit fights.  They'd hit him and he'd hit the floor.  Lil' weasel.  Pip pip, cheerio, and all that jazz.  What an absolute fruit cake!  Oh, and if he's a Christian, like he claims, then
get my suit cleaned and pressed 'cause I'm fixin' to get the "best actor" award at the next Oscars.

Anyway, he said that, "The inconvenient truth is that we share this planet with the rest of creation for a very good reason - and that is, we cannot exist on our own without the intricately balanced web of life around us.  Islam has always taught this and to ignore that lesson is to default on our contract with creation."   You betcha there Charlie boy!  You elites are so full of yourselves, that you do not even have an inkling of what common sense is, much less the truth.  You are always gonna go with what's "in" or what's gonna save your life, no matter how evil.  Poor desperate people!  I'm talkin' to you Charlie.  You are one screwed up sucker.  On judgement day, you let me know how ya come out with that Islam cult, 'kay?
http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/2010/June16/1662.html

2 comments:

  1. You should read The Anti-Christ and a Cup of Tea" by (I believe, if my memory serves me) Tim Cohen. It's a very interesting read about Prince Charles being the antichrist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fran - I understand, but we have a lot of anti-christ candidates to choose from. Seriously, I'll check out the book. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.